Chapter XVIII: The Visit.

Step. Step. Step. The man smirked as he pulled a chair out for himself, which made horrible scrapping noises so it was dragged out and plopping himself onto it. The girl's mother let out a disapproval tic, then walked past him going to get snacks.
The girl's father soon sat down across from him, looking at him with a searching glance over. The girl swallowed, looking at her dad and Ivor. There was tension you could cut with a knife.
Her eyes slid to the left, looking directly at Ivor. How was he so calm and confident? She swallowed, who was she gonna sit next to? Her father or Ivor- her master. The girl shook her head, her eyes dancing over their figure.
Ivor looked at her and smiled kindly, a devious look in his eyes. He then slowly gestured for her to come over to him, her legs started to move towards him automatically. She hid her surprise as her body sat next to his in a vacant seat.
She placed her hands on the table before looking back at Ivor again, a calm feeling went over her as their eyes met. The girl looked over at her father, then snapped to the left again as her mother sat down, placing a tray of crackers and cheese, and some fruit on it.
Lily looked at her mother and swallowed before looking down. She felt so bad and guilty, she shouldn't even know Ivor let alone have him here. She sighed then wiped the hair out of her face, it was so quiet, so-
"So, how did you both meet?" Her father said, breaking the deafening silence. The girl looked at Ivor, wanting him to answer. She wasn't sure what to say. Should she lie? But these people were her parents. But, she couldn't really explain this, it was too hard. Well it was easy, but it was hard.
"Well. Your daughter was in a lot of pain and I had to take her to hospital. She was crying for help, she was bleeding quite a lot, and I decided I should help her. She has quiet a big thing. They fixed it very well though. And afterwards she was very nervous and shaky, so I decided to let her come with me to a party. A ballroom party." He said quickly and smiled.
Her mother looked at him in awe and her father got up, he walked up behind his daughter. He softly felt her hair, pulling it a bit. He nodded, before sitting back down, looking at Lily's mother.
"The left over mark is there." He confirmed. "But I have to check. Lily..." He looked at his daughter, "Is he telling the truth?" The girl looked at him and swallowed, she glanced at Ivor quickly, then slowly nodded. She had just lied, well half lied to her parents.

Lily reached over to grab a piece of apple and her wrist suddenly got grabbed. Her eyes widened, as her fingers were extended forcefully. Ivor's eyes reddened, snapping his head to Lily's mother.
"DID I OR DID I NOT TELL YOU TO NEVER GET A TATTOO?!" The woman snapped, looking at her daughter, enraged. The woman lifted up a hand and grabbed her daughter's choker, letting go of her wrist once dhe had grabbed her choker.
"AND WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? A DOG COLLAR?!" She screamed, pulling the girl's face closer. "YOU'RE SUCH A DISAPPOINTMENT!"  Lily felt a stinging feeling on her face and her eyes widened before starting to water.
She placed her hand on her cheek, feeling the  red hand print on her face. The girl got up quickly, before running off. Her lungs emptied and she fell into her bathroom, slamming the door shut.
Lily sat on her knees in the bathroom, crying. Her hands in a fists as she sat there, her eyes closing, as she cried. She never wanted to be a bad daughter, it wasn't her fault- She never wanted to be acquainted with a vampire but... She had the choice to sign that contract. She swallowed. She had the choice...

Ivor looked at Lily's parents, his eyes a visible red. He growled, he was resisting to kill Lily's mother with all his mite. He pushed his sunglasses over his eyes, huffing slightly.
"You. You're the reason our daughter is like this." The woman growled suddenly, getting onto her feet. "SHE WOULD NEVER GO AGAINST OUR RULES." She huffed angrily and looked at the man, who was unfazed.
The man simply smirked, getting up. He walked over to the woman and grazed a long fingernail against her neck. He pushed a little harder, looking at her straight in the eyes, causing a bit of blood.
"If it weren't for your daughter, you would be dead by now." He stated, he smiled innocently. He moved his hand away and walked past them both, "I'll let your daughter say goodbye. She'll be staying with me now." He started to walk up the stairs.
"And who says that she'll go with you? And that we'll let you?" Her father called out suddenly, getting up. Ivor looked at them and chuckled, he smirked even wider. He moved his sunglasses up, eyes a dark red.
"I did." He then went up the stairs, his feet making a loud noise as they strolled up stairs. The man walked down the hallway and paused as he heard crying. He walked to the door of the bathroom and knocked on it. He heard sobs stop.
"Go away, Mum." A quivering voice called from behind the door,
"It's not Mum. It's me." He corrected, placing his hands on the door.
The man paused as he heard a lock unlocking and stepped back a bit. As the door opened, he saw a sad and slapped faced girl, her eyes stil filled with fresh tears. The man walked forward and wrapped his arms around the girl.
"Come on, we're leaving." He murmured and grabbed her sides, lifting her up. The girl yelped and tore herself away from him, going to her feet. She looked at Ivor and swallowed.
"I don't want to go." She said, before looking down. The man grabbed her hand about to tell her something, and then decided not to. He sighed softly and then leaned down, kissing her.
"Why is that?" He huffed softly, looking down at the now blushing girl. He played with her hair as she stared up at him with big and innocent blue eyes. The girl thought for a moment not being able to think of anything better to say.
"T-They're my parents. I-I can't leave them." She answered weakly as the man stroked her cheek, hissing softly in pain. She was more confused of what to do then anything. She loved her parents so much...

He sighed softly and then softly held her hands. He then softly started to guide the girl downstairs. She didn't ask any questions as he suddenly placed his sunglasses on her face. He smiled as he looked at her parents, his wrist now on her wrist.
"Tell them where you are going." He said suddenly, the girl's eyes widened at his order.
"W-What do you-" The girls eyes rolled back, her body weakened. She felt a cold and yet hot feeling travel through her, upwards from her toes to her head. The girl smiled.
"I am going to live with master." She said suddenly, her voice sounded robotic yet very much like her. W-What was happening? "I hate you." She growled firmly, before she felt the feeling leave her once again.
The girl collapsed weakly into Ivor's arms who was smirking very widely. Her head went fuzzy, making it so she couldn't think about what just happened. The man wrapped his arms around her protectively.
"What do you mean 'Master.'?" Her mother growled suddenly and looked at Ivor, "YOU'VE TAKEN HER INNOCENCE HAVEN'T YOU!?" She yelled enraged, throwing herself at the man. The man threw Lily at her father, looking at him with a wider smirk.
Ivor grabbed the girl's mother by the throat, pressing on her windpipe. The girl gasped loudly and scratched at his hand for air. The man's eyes reddened.
"I do not want you to speak to your daughter like that ever again. And to make sure of that I am taking her in my care. So a responsible adult can take care of her." He informed her and let go of her. He looked over at the father and casually grabbed the girl, pulling her away from him. He watched as he ran over to his wife, holding her.
"Don't take my baby, please!!! I promise to be better, please!!" She screamed out as loud as she could muster. "I PROMISE! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!" The man looked at her and glared, he smirked widely.
"You should of thought about your actions before you did them." He said emotionlessly, before walking out of the house. He looked down at the dazed girl, she wouldn't remember what he had done once they had come back from upstairs. He sighed, hugging her. What a cruel mother, but it doesn't matter.

You're safe now.