Chapter VI: The Car.

Lily fixed her masquerade mask nervously, holding a pink rose in her spare hand, looking at the stranger's house. She didn't notice how big it was before and well fancy from the outside before, it may have been because she was in a hurry to get home. It was so nice looking, it almost looked like a mini mansion with it's big windows, marble pillars, white and gold paint job, it's... It looked nothing like it did the morning she was there.. Did it get changed in it's entirety? No, that was impossible, right?
The girl's focus went back to the front door infront of her, she took a deep breathe and inched her hand forward that was formed into a fist. She was about to knock on the door but the door was opened before she could.
She yelped in surprise and stumbled back, she looked up and sure it was him, the stranger. He looked amazing, it was only a suit but oh god, it looked like he was a god. The girl's mouth fell open in awe, and her grip loosened on her pink rose. He was the most beautiful man she had ever seen in her whole life.
"Huh, I see you're already ready for tonight." He said with a wink, as he buttoned up his sleeves and looked at the girl's face. The girl automatically closed her mouth and went back to her senses. She swallowed and her hands shook slightly, she tried to say something but she couldn't seem to get the words out.
"I look amazing?" The stranger asked, Lily nodded quickly. He smirked, "That's what I thought too." He said and laughed softly. He looked down at her rose and raised a brow, "Why do you have that?" He asked.
Lily looked at him then back at the pink rose. She flushed and gestured it out to him,
"I thought that if you put this in your suit pocket then you could stand out more to me if I got lost and tried to find you again." The girl explained quickly, trying to stop her shaking.
The man paused for a second and then nodded, she wasn't just a pretty face after all. "Not too bad, Shortie. Not too bad of an idea at all." He said, as he grabbed the rose and was about to put it in the front pocket of his black suit.
Lily grabbed his hand, her eyes widened at her own actions and she only flushed more, "Can I put it in?" She asked innocently, looking at him. The man raised a brow again and then chuckled softly.
"Knock yourself out." He commented and gave her back the rose. The girl held the rose with her delicate fingers, placing it in smoothly and neatly displaying it in his pocket. She looked at his face as she finished placing it in; he was amused.
She squeaked softly then looked back down, stepping back to give him some space to breathe. She shyly looked back at him again, her eyes filled with childish happiness. He chuckled and placed a hand under her chin, raising into higher so that she was looking at him in the eyes.
"I'd prefer if you look at me confidently." He smirked wider, the girl looked at him and her eyes stared at his. She then nodded a bit in acknowledgement, his smirk turned a bright smile. Such a good little girl.

Lily heard the sound of a car and she turned around, she looked down the road. Down the road a long, white limo drove towards the house, the girl stared at it. Surely it wasn't going to stop here. But soon it stopped, right in the road just infront of the house.
"Our taxi has arrived." The stranger said and walked to the limo, the driver came out of the car and opened the door for the stranger. Lily looked at the limo, surely not. The stranger paused noticing that she wasn't following.
"Come on." He encouraged, she took a few more seconds to let this information dig then walked to the limo hurriedly. She looked at the stranger then got into the car, sliding across the seat so that the stranger could fit on the seat also. The stranger got into the limo also and the driver closed the door for him.
"This isn't just a taxi." Lily said automatically once the car door was closed, staring at the stranger confusion and wonder filling her eyes. The man laughed, not seeming to be fazed by what the girl said.
"Good observation, Shorty." He commented, he leaned through the window that separates the driver and passengers, "Go faster." He ordered calmly before sitting back in his seat. Lily looked at him and shifted nervously, what if she messed up? This was her first party after all.
She gasped as the stranger grabbed her hand, her eyes snapped in his direction then looked away, flushing. The man kissed the girl's hand politely and she only got even redder, the man stared at her as he did so. The girl's reaction made him smirk and he let go of her hand, licking his lips; he was satisfied.
"You look gorgeous by the way." He said smoothly, the girl looked at him, she bit her lip slightly thought. She the moved her hands forward before grabbing his masquerade mask, pulling it over his face.
"You forgot to put it on." She said, trying to change the subject, she really liked his compliment. She moved her hands away, putting them in her lap. This felt awkward.
"I think you just did that so you could get close to my face." He said, smirking.
"I-I wasn't!" She squeaked out loudly in defence,
"I'm sure you were." He pressured,
"No!" She yelled back defensively. She looked away, looking outside the window, they were coming up towards an actual mansion, that wasn't where the party was, was it? She watched as the car soon drove to the gate's of the large mansion which then opened, letting the car drive to the front of the mansion.

"We're partying here?" She asked, looking at the stranger, he nodded with a wide smirk. The car door was soon opened by the driver and the stranger stepped out, before gesturing a hand to help Lily out of the car, which she greatfully took.
She was helped out of the car and her eyes stared up at the large mansion, her eyes filled with nervousness and excitement at the same time. It was fancy, like a normal mansion would be, it looked exactly the same as a normal one but.. It seemed different.
She looked at the stranger who suddenly wrapped an arm around her waist and she squeaked in surprise, wriggling a bit but he has a tight grip on her. He sighed.
"We need to enter like this otherwise they will not let us in, it is a rule." He said, looking at the girl, "I have to stay near you the whole party, got that?" He whispered into her ear as they walked to the doors of the mansion.
She paused, about to ask why but decided not to, seeing how agitated the man was. Lily slowly nodded, placing a hand on his arm, she was a bit scared. What if she ruined his reputation? What if even though she could see his rose, she got lost? What if?
The man sighed and stroked the girl softly to calm her down, this somehow worked and the girl didn't know why. She looked at him, then forward again.
"I'm going to open the doors now, okay?" He murmured, Lily nodded, trying to calm down her rapid heart beat.

It's show time..