Chapter IV: The Eyes.

The girl opened the front door, her body soaked; it had rained as she walked. She was cold and really tired. She waited a few moments, flickering her eyes over the modern house. She took off her school jacket and put it on the coat hanger, placing her backpack next to it.
"I'm back!" She exclaimed, she walked into her livingroom, looking around for everyone. This was different, why wasn't anyone responding, she looked around quickly in panic. She walked into the kitchen, then remembered what her parents had told her.                                                                                                                                            "Right, they're on a cruise.. Without me." She whispered, she rested her body on the bench, "Ugh, I need to shower." She looked at her wet clothes. She stood up straight and walked out of the kitchen, then upstairs to the bathroom.
                                                                                                                                                                      She stood infront of the mirror, looking at her reflection, she had a dried blood stain near her nose. She turned on the tap, cupped her hands and then washed the blood off her face. The girl then got out of her uniform and hopped into the shower.                                                                                                                            The girl washed her body quickly, the soap covering up the smell of the man's shirt from before. She close her eyes and started to wash her hair, humming to herself. She suddenly felt eyes on her and quickly opened her eyes, turning her head to look for the source.
She yelped in pain as shampoo got into her eyes and she closed them automatically and started to rinse them out. Once they were rinsed out, she looked for the source again. No one. No one was there.
She let out a sigh of relief and finished her shower then stepped out of it. She wrapped a towel around herself and looked at herself in the mirror. She looked at her face, she looked decent.          

She felt pressure on her shoulder and spun around, her eyes flickered around the room. She had been panicked ever since that dream.. She needed to get herself back to together. She sighed and turned back to the mirror.                                                                                                                                                        She thought about what she might need to go tomorrow. You need to go. She blinked, she swore she saw her face change a shape. She coughed, spitting out some blood, then rinsed the blood out quickly.
Why did that happen? She wiped her mouth, no blood. Was she okay? She nodded to herself, she was fine. She looked over her body, she had to decide what she was going to wear tomorrow.. She had to go.. She didn't know what would happen if she did but she felt like something bad would happen.
She placed her face in her hands, she would have to go out shopping to buy a dress and maybe a new lipstick... She hoped her makeup would look good for this event. She licked her lips in thought. A black dress and maybe red lipstick..? No just pink lipstick. Ugh..

This was gonna be a long day..
But tomorrow would be even longer.