Chapter XXII: The Stairs.

Warning: More Mature Themes.

The words ran around in her head, drilling into her head, cleaning her mind making it so those few words could only continue to echo in her head. The swallowed and she looked over at Ivor, her eyes still threatening to let out tears, but for a different reason this time.
"I-Ivor.." She stuttered out, feeling the gun press harder on her head, she exhaled heavily. She didn't realise she was holding her breathe until she exhaled. "I-I thought-"
"This is your punishment, nothing else." He interrupted something with a growl, pressing it harder against her forehead, "I don't think you should be arguing when you have a gun to your head." He growled.
The girl looked down and swallowed. Why was he acting so mean? He wasn't acting like this before.. She hadn't even done something that punishable, she gave him a compliment.. Why was he-
The girl yelped as the man grabbed her hair, making her look up at him as his very impatient face. The girl whimpered before obediently unzipping his pants, starting the pleasurable act.

"Good girl~ See this is what I like.. You being very obedient and not swearing a me, you got that?" He murmured and swallowed back a groan as he watched her do her work. He raised a brow, before his face reddened in an impressed way. He stroked her hair and bit his lip, holding back any noises.
Lily was very embarrassed as she was talked to like a baby, her eyes staring up at him, why was she even with him anyway? She could decide when to leave herself, she would leave today, she was homesick and tired.
The girl's eyes sparkled with intense innocence as she thought, her eyes looking up at his face like he liked to see her. She would finish this and leave.. She just wanted to go home and sleep... Again.
The girl's eyes widened as she felt the substance fill her mouth and she pulled her mouth away, her whole face red. She opened her mouth, she didn't know what to do with it, her eyes filled with confusion now.
"Swallow." The man ordered as he fixed himself and zipped up his pants once more. The girl's mouth widened more in surprise and her eyes stared at him, waiting for him to say he was joking. The man pressed the gun harder on her forehead, "I said swallow." He growled.
The girl closed her eyes then hesitantly swallowed being to ashamed to look at him as she did; she could feel her own pride start to evaporate slightly. Why? Her eyes widened as the man got his finger ready to shoot her and then pulled the trigger.

That was it, she was dead- she was- she was- Wait. The girl opened her eyes, there were fresh tears hugging her face again, she wasn't dead. Her eyes casted up to Ivor's amused face.
The man laughed, lowering the gun, his hand still gripping the trigger. With a large smirk he let two words leave his soft lips, "No bullets." He then dropped the gun, letting it fall in front of the girl.
The girl's mouth widened once more and her eyes filled up with more tears. Her breathing was heavy due to the adrenaline pumping through her veins, her heart was threatening to beat out of her chest. Her eyes looked down at the gun, before she softly grabbed it, looking at it.
The girl cried hard, letting go of the gun and crying into her hands, her body shaking as she cried. The man looked at her, his smirk staying as he casually sat down next to her and wrapped his arms around her.
"GET OFF ME!" She screamed before pushing him softly, pulling herself away from him. She looked at him and panted in rage, her eyes sending daggers at him. She got up.
"I'M LEAVING!" She screamed before placing her feet down and pulling herself up, hopping away from him and towards the stairs. They were in Ivor's basement- wait then that means she had slept in the dog cage, that meant- The girl hoped onto a step and panted.
"You're not going anywhere." He said causally as he, with a yawn, gestured her to come over. Her body automatically reacted, going towards him in instinct. The girl screamed before grabbing the stairs, to stop her feet from hopping,
"I AM LEAVING!" The girl screamed before dragging herself up the stairs her eyes rage filled. Her hands turned on her and started to try and strangle her, forcing her to move
away from them, leaning back. She fell down the stairs.
The girl screamed, feeling her body bruise and almost break with each tumble. She landed, panting heavily, she cried harder, feeling her side. She had definitely broke something, it hurt to breathe.

The man looked at her and chuckled loudly, he walked towards her as the girl now laid on the floor, panting softly. The man walked around her like he was circling prey, their, could hear the man's taunting footsteps circling her like a carcass.
"W-What happened to y-you?" The girl managed out with a cough and panted heavily. Her eyes were filled with pain and rage. She was squirming around in pain, holding her sides. "You use to be so nice."
"I never said I was nice, did I?" He rhetorically asked, as he prodded her with his foot dismissively and in another stunting manner. He loved to play with the young girls head and make her think.
"At first I was gonna play with you a little, all I wanted was your delicious blood but now.." He got onto his knees, kneeling beside her, looking over her once again helpless and pathetic state.
The man placed a hand on the girl's chin, lifting it up from being on the ground. The girl was crying from pain, a lot of tars pouring down her face. The man smirked before his eyes reddened.
"I want to break you." He growled before leaned forward and sinking his fangs into her side where she had broken a bone, the girl screamed loudly, her hands digging into his skin trying to stop him.

Letting her scream drown out the sounds of the savage beast devouring his prey.