Chapter XXVI: The Pain.

All she could think about was wanting to die as she was pounded into by the man, who was taking a long time, enjoying the way she looked. Her eye's pupil looked smaller, being visibly corrupted by the man. She had stopped fighting quite a while ago, her body going limp and her going silent.

The girl was helpless, there was no way she could fight him off, she was just a weak, weak human. She was crying silently, the tears streaming down the left side of her face. The girl's eye squeezed closed, not wanting to be faced with the humiliating reflection anymore.

Her naked body, covered in bruises and other territorial marks. Her stuck like this, with indents of hands in the bedsheets from the man. It was as if he really was invisible, that facade had been tampered with due to the condom. The most humiliating thing... Watching as the condom was thrusted into her by a large stupid thing.

The man had degraded her physically and mentally, and she felt used. The man made a groan and stopped his movements before pulling away. He panted softly and grabbed the ribbon, forcing it out of her drooling and silent mouth. She opened her eye, being met with his leering face.

"I'm going to ask you one question and you will answer it." He snapped, she could only see his face as her neck was secured in it's position. "Who owns you?" He growled, smirking at her traumatised state.

"Y-You do, Master." She answered, her voice was almost gone from all her screams for help.
"Good girl~" He purred, stroking her hair like an obedient pet. "Who will always own you?"
"You, Master." She was broken, although not completely.
"Who will you obey forever?"
"You, Master."
"And who will completely break out?"
"Y-You, M-Master."

He was pleased, he stroked her cheek. "See? No so hard, it took a few tries but you finally listen." He hummed, "Although, you're still not completely what I want..." He trailed off. The girl's face was stuck, looking traumatised as it stared up at him. He took off the collar and her face stayed there.

The man paused, before smirking wider, his hand trailed down once more and the girl squirmed, her thighs twitched, feeling his hand down there, her eye closing. She felt him quickly move his hand away and opened her eye again, panting weakly.

"Open your mouth." He commanded, two of his fingers covered in a particular juice. He moved them forward expecting her to open her mouth and accept them happily. His fingers pressed her lips, and he frowned.

"Open." He growled, the girl shook her head, making a no noise with her voice box. He grabbed her face, pushing his fingers into her cheeks angrily and stared at her coldly into the eyes. The girl's could feel the bones in her jaw and her teeth on the verge of breaking or popping out.

"Do you want me to do that act to you again?" He raised a brow, testing her. She shook her head as much as she could, her lips pouted out due to the grabbing, making it look like she wanted a kiss. "Then, Open. Up."

She opened up her mouth, being filled by the two large and long fingers, they tasted so weird. She couldn't describe the taste, it just tasted wrong and bad. She stared into his cold eyes. "Suck." She started to suck on his fingers; she looked like such a little... Slut. Well in his eyes she did.

He pulled out his fingers, her mouth opening to allow him to escape. She panted softly, her tongue hanging out, her mouth had strands of saliva and other substances inside of it like a small web. He looked at his fingers, and smiled. "Yummy?" The girl slowly nodded.

"Alright, it's shower time." He said softly, he untied the ropes from her ankles and wrists, the girl stared at him blankly, not even trying to run as he finished with the ropes. He slowly grabbed the girl's weak body, carrying her. He looked down at her small and naked body.

The girl looked up at his face, her eyes reflecting sorrow and brokenness. He frowned a little and his eyes narrowed, "Smile." He growled. The girl's lips twitched into a smile, her whole body aching in pain.

He soon reached the bathroom and placed her in the bath tub. The girl's body instantly went cold, the marble feeling like ice. The girl curled into a ball, her eyes flickering around and to his face before looking down in between her legs.

She was numbed by the ice cold water as it sprayed onto her by a shower head being pointed in her direction, cascading all over her violated body. The girl swallowed the lump in her throat, before bursting into silent tears.

The girl's body started to shake at how cold the water was, she sneezed softly, and her teeth started to chatter. The girl felt a strong force grab her chin and before he had to, she opened her mouth. Her mouth was met with a large stream of the water, starting to flood her throat.

Lily's mouth forced open by the man as she started to drown in it, her lungs starting to fill up with water as she desperately tried to catch oxygen with her nose. Her arms  instantly threw up, grabbing the shower head, turning it away as she coughed up water, desperately trying to get rid of the water.

Ivor forced himself into her and sunk his fangs into her, she choked on the water not being able to scream. The pain was unbearable, worse then the feeling in her lungs and her body yearned for air. It was worse than him taking out her eye.

Her body started to go limp and her vision went blurry, she coughed desperately and forced her fingers into her own throat, trying to desperately to force herself to throw up all over him so that the pain didn't continue. The man growled, and grabbed her hand, breaking all of her fingers with two of his.

She cried and sobbed, choking on the water more before coughing up more of it, finally getting air but the brain shattering pain continued in her neck. But, she couldn't stop it. It was like she was being electrocuted, even though she wanted to let go she physically couldn't. She let out a scream, coughing up blood. Her vision was fading, and she could feel her own heart stopping. She begged the last time she could,

"Ivor... Please.."

(The video shown is Ivor's voice claim. Also sorry this took so long, Please forgive me.)