Chapter XIII: The Axe.

Lily felt a lot of a substance to cover her entire back and head, she felt the man's hands loosen and a thump on the tile floor. She heard a bone crutching nose and she felt the pressure off her back side and another thump. The girl let out a shake squeak and didn't move, too scared of what might happen if she did.
She felt hands grab her panties before pulling them back up, the girl panted and she felt the hands grab her hips, forcing her to stand up. The girl went stiff, not knowing how to react, she felt the hands trace up further and grab her hands softly, gentle. She could feel the substance on her back on them, she gasped.
"Don't look behind you or at me or at my hands or anything, not even your clothes. Just hop into the shower and get yourself washed up." She heard a voice murmur and she relaxed, her body no longer stiff or tense. She girl swallowed.
"W-Why not?" She asked curiously, staring off through the window, not looking at anything else obediently. She could feel a strange lump in her throat and she breathed calmly, unaware of the scene behind her.
"You'll get sick and well.. This sight is not something for your eyes to see." He said simply, he detached his hand away from one of her own and grab her wrist. "You will walk through here, get unchanged and shower with your eyes closed. I will guide you to the bathroom but the rest you must do on your own." He said before using her hand, guiding it up with her wrist and shut her eyes for her.

The girl could hear how serious his tone was and nodded, she walked barefoot through the kitchen, a firm grip holding her. The girl bumped her foot into something and yelped, feeling something sharp graze across her toes, then continued to walk.
This was weird; why was he guiding her to the bathroom with her eyes closed? Surely whatever it was couldn't be that bad. The girl slipped in a pool of something and screamed, the man catching her swiftly.
"You can't do anything without my help, can you?" The man joked, she giggled softly, before continuing to walk. She felt the hallway wall graze her fingertips, it seemed rougher then it appeared, she stopped for a moment, the man bumping into her.
"What are you doing?" The man murmured, almost having alarm in his voice, the girl felt the wall; it was definitely too rough for her liking. She then continued to walk and soon felt her fingertips graze the surface of the bathroom door. They were there.
The man paused before opening the door for her, she stepped into the bathroom, waiting for him to close the door. "I want you to get changed and knock the door when you're done. I'll grab your clothes and put them in the wash." He said before finally closing the door.
The girl didn't even get to mutter and okay before he did. The girl kept her hand on the door as she untied the bow keeping her apron on. It slipped off easily and with even more struggle from using one hand, she took off her dress. Then she undid her bra and slipped off her panties, she flushed at the thought of the man seeing her animal patterned underwear.
The girl weakly knocked on the door and handed him the clothes through the door. The man smiled and softly kissed her hand in thanks, before closing the door. She paused and bit her lip, he had also licked her hand.

The girl turned her head around blindly in the bathroom. She was trying to remember the layout of the bathroom. She reached to her left, a basin, that meant that the shower was just a few steps in front of her. She walked forward blindly and her hands hit the glass pane of the shower and side stepped before getting into the shower.
She then turned on the shower, squeaking softly as it was too cold, she adjusted the heat to be warm, she could feel the water wash over her body and panted softly. Why was she was she being so cautious anyway? He couldn't see her. She could just.
The girl opened her eyes and screamed as she saw blood mixed with water. Blood, so much blood. The girl screamed and stumbled out of the shower, seeing the blood wash away into the drain.
She slipped over a bit of blood her feet had left when walking in the bathroom. She screamed again as she laid on the cold tiled floor, covered in the blood. She hyperventilated and backed up away from the blood, leaving a trail behind her, resting her back on the door.
The door moved from behind her back and she fell onto the ground badly, she looked up, seeing Ivor. The panted heavily and nearly threw up again, the man placed a hand on her face and shook his head.
"I told you not to open your eyes, didn't I?" He whispered as he moved his hand from her mouth to her eyes. The girl shook slightly and nodded, her bell ringing, panting heavily.
"Why is there bl-" "He was gonna rape you, so I killed him. I cut his head off with an axe." The man answered, the girl's eyes widened. She could smell the blood on him. He sighed, "He was also gonna feed on you after. I couldn't let him do that, could I?" He murmured. The girl shook her head.
"T-Thank you." She said suddenly, grabbing his hand and moving it, her eyes staring up at him. The man rose a brow then he stroked her face, and smiled, staring back at her. He leaned forward and she yelped, her eyes widened.
"I-I'm naked!" She screamed and covered herself with her hands, blushing madly. The man laughed loudly and kissed her forehead. Before letting go of her face, and getting up.
"I've got to clean up." He said before walking back down the hall. The girl paused, about to ask what he meant, but them decided not to. The girl watched him go and continued to blush, placing her hand on her forehead. The man had just murdered someone to keep her safe..

Why?