Chapter X: The Bite.

Lily looked at Ivor and then the outfit that he was holding in front of himself, displaying it for her. She softly reached her hands forward and touching the fabric, it was soft, her eyes sparkled. She looked back up at his face, her eyes were filled with wonder and slight fear.
"N-no, I-I'm not going to wear it." Lily said finally, stepping away from the man and letting go of the fabric. The man frowned, gripping the outfit tighter, he then fixed his mouth back into a smile.
"Why not?" He asked, he placed it into her hands, looking at the girl, a mischievous look in his eyes. The girl looked back at him, still looking like she won't wear it. She was about to speak but was interrupted, "At least try it on, it was expensive." He said, the girl swallowed. The girl was about to retort but felt guilty that he had paid so much for it and finally succumbed to his order.
The girl went into his room, as she entered she gave the man a glance and then closed the door. She let out a heavy sigh, she looked back at the outfit. Okay, she had to admit, it was adorable and really nicely made. She undressed and then got into the outfit with some difficulty then placed the other accessories on with it.
She looked at herself in the mirror and blushed. She looked like such a cute maid, but.. The skirt was so short, it didn't cover her butt entirely and her lack of cleavage was showing. She concluded that the dress was too small for her and she would only show him it to change his mind into her not wearing the outfit.
Blushing, she stepped out of the bedroom and stood there, making it so he couldn't see her butt in the front. The man smirked at her and licked his lips, "Do a spin." He ordered. The girl looked at him and then spun very quickly, she planned the skirt to not flow up a bit, but it did. The man saw her butt very clearly.
"Keep it on, I like it." The girl was surprised by what he said, he had said so many things like that, but she still wasn't use to someone being so open and confident. She looked at him, awaiting for him to say something else, smiling at him slightly.

The man sat down and looked at the girl, he flickered his eyes over Lily. He was thinking of an order to give her in which he might enjoy seeing her do, he took his eyes off her and then flickers his eyes around the house. He looked over at the kitchen and smirked, "Do the dishes for me, please." He ordered kindly.
"Y-Yes, M-M-" she couldn't get the word out of her mouth, she swallowed and tried again, with some difficulty she said master before looking away, quickly hurrying to the kitchen to do as she was told. She started to wash the dishes obediently.
The girl focused on washing dishes, hoping to not mess up as she washed the dishes and yelled in surprise as she cut her finger on a knife. She felt arms around her instantly and her hand got gripped. The girl squeaked as Ivor licked her finger, before wrapping it in a bandaid.
"I saw that happening a mile away. You're so clumsy." He muttered and chuckled, the girl looked away and then continued to wash the dishes as she was asked to, the man's arms firmly around her. "Tell me, what was rule 51.2?" He asked the girl tauntingly.
"U-Uhh umm..." The girl thought for a moment as the man's arms got tighter around her waist and she squeaked. "I-If the slave messes up three times while performing an order, the master (vampire) is allowed to punish the slave in anyway he/she wants." She repeated word for word, she was shaking slightly, in a nervous way.
"And you've messed up once already, two more times and I get to do whatever I want with you. But I'll start off really soft with you.. Don't worry." He whispered into her ear with a smirk. The girl smiled slightly at what he said.
"T-Thank you." She whispered, the girl focused back on washing the dishes. She was careful as she could so she wouldn't make any more mistakes but that didn't last long. She placed a bowl in the sink which caused a huge splash, wetting her front, she screamed in distress and pushed herself into the man. The girl's eyes widened as felt how solid his body was, she blushed even brighter.
"1 more chance." He murmured, chuckled, then held the girl's hands and nuzzled her neck. "I'm thinking about what I'm gonna do to you." The girl's hands shook and dropped the bowl out of her hands, smashing into the floor.
"Shit!" She yelled loudly and covered her mouth instantly. She looked at the man who had a huge smirk on his face. "You also broke rule 34, No swearing unless the master allows it." She chuckled loudly and the man took his arms off her waist.

Lily looked at him nervously, the man softly stroked the girl's hair and he placed a thumb on her cheek, licking his lips. He leaned forward and suddenly bit into the girl's neck, a huge smirk on his face as he did so.
Lily let out a small scream and her body went weak into his body, her eyes wide. This was her punishment.. This was soft? This was gentle? This was only easy?
He was drinking her blood and it felt nice. The girl's eyes went half-lidded, her hands lightly gripping his shirt. She could feel the blood flowing out, why did it feel nice? Did he have the power to make it feel nice or not?
Her heart was beating rhythmically in her chest and the red liquid was warm, her face was starting to go pale. She breathed heavily and panted cutely as he continued to drain her body of blood. Was the man going to kill her now?
Her body was getting hot? She let out a soft sound and she leaned more into him, his fangs felt like they were going deeper. She was so weak... So weak...
The man detached his fangs from her neck and she looked at him, she felt her neck. She could feel two small dots where he had bitten. She looked at him and blushed, she was stuttering, trying to thank him.
"Your blood is intoxicating." He said suddenly as he leaned forward again and kissed the marks on her neck. The girl collapsed into him, he really had almost sucked her dry but it felt like heaven... Why? She had no idea.
The man smiled, "You're mine. My little Lily." He murmured soothingly into her ear as he carried her back to his bedroom. He placed her on the bed and took a nice look at her butt. "If only I could manipulate you to know what the things I want to do to you." He whispered.
He laid down next to her body and kissed her neck, then softly left a hickey. "Sorry, not sorry." He chuckled. He had put a hickey there so no one would notice the very visible vampire bite on her neck.
"I can't wait until that very day comes where you never give the thought to rebel. Where you obey every word and your innocent little ass is mine." He stroked her head and hummed softly. "One day."

Lust at first bite.