Chapter XXI: The Gun.

"But Mum, I'm 16. I can take care of myself, I know what is wrong and what is right! Let me go to school camp!" Lily yelled at her mother, as she had just said she could not go out anymore.
"You can't, I forbid it!" Her mother screamed back, before slamming the door of her daughter's room, locking her inside.

Lily opened her eyes, confused at where she was before pausing, she was in Ivor's bed. Her cheeks reddened, she was sleeping, laying on his chest; naked. Her eyes looked up at his face and she bit her lip. He was so hot.
She softly nuzzled his chest, he was cold yet so warm at the same time. She looked back at his face once more, his hair was messy complimenting his beautiful face, beautiful smile, sharp jawline. He was just so perfect.
She saw his eyes opened and she closed her instantly, pretending that she was asleep again. The man sighed before looking down at the girl's face. He chuckled.
"I know you're awake." He whispered, his hands softly going to her face. "Did you like it? Because I sure liked the taste of your-"
The girl burped suddenly and covered her mouth. The man looked at her startled and then bursted into laughter. "Aww~" He teased and kissed her lovingly, the girl closed her eyes, melting underneath him again, before pulling her mouth away with a cute pant.
"I did like it." She smiled cutely, she still had this undying innocence in her eyes. The man looked at her eyes and smiled, her eyes would make it more enjoyable to for him to continue with his plans. He chuckled.
"Mm~ What did you like about?" He asked teasingly as he started to trace his hand down, the girl flushed, grabbing his hand. She intertwined fingers with his to make it look like she wanted to hold his hand and not to stop him.
"It felt nice, that's all I-I can get out." She whispered shyly, looking into his eyes, biting her lip in thought. The man kissed her forehead and wrapped his arms around her, looking back into her eyes.
"Well, the part I enjoyed the most was your little moans, begging and screaming out for more." He hummed, "Master don't stop!" He laughed, "Master right there." He mimicked her voice, teasing her. The girl hid her face in his chest, hitting it from embarrassment.
"Shut up!!" She whined cutely, as she continued to hit her chest. The man grabbed her hands softly, getting ontop of her once more. The girl looked up at him, his large body was towering over her once more.
"You doing that is only wanting me to do it all over again." He snarled softly and then leaned forward, biting her bottom lip, pulling it down. The girl saw this and she melted. He was so fucking hot, she couldn't contain herself.

"Ivor~ You're so hot, holy shit." She let out in sudden lust before her eyes widened, covering her mouth. The words 'Rule 34' formed in her head, the man looked at her with a large smirk.
"Oh me. Oh my. My little Slave~ I thought you learned from last time!~" He murmured and dug his nails slightly into her shoulders. The girl gasped and screamed softly in pain, her eyes half lidded,
"B-But you can't punish me unless I mess up 3 times." She squeaked, her vision was getting blurry, she didn't know what was happening and why. The man sneered and laughed at what she said.
"But in Rule 1.5 it explicitly states that, If the Master truly believes that his actions are valid then any other rules contradicting it are cancelled out." He stated in a matter-of-fact tone and the girl shook slightly in fear, her eyes welling up with tears.
"Don't get scared my little Lily~ I don't bite... Hard." He howled with laughter before placing his hand on her forehead making her black out; who said he was a simple vampire? The man was anything but simple.

The girl soon awoke, panting softly, her eyes scanning over everything, well what she could see anyway. She was in a cage, cold and alone, she swallowed. Where was she? Why was she here? How did she get here? But most prominently yet simply, Why?
It was so dark and quiet, yet there was a tense and scary atmosphere. The girl crawled forward slowly and placed her hands on the door of the cage, squinting her eyes to be able to see. It was unlocked.
The girl smiled before hurriedly pushing the door open and falling over onto her elbows. Her eyes widened, her legs were tied together, she couldn't run or walk, or really move.
She panted before pulling herself back up onto her hands, starting to drag herself along the ground to try and get somewhere, anywhere. She panted heavily, eyes closing as she winced in pain as she scrapped her knees against the ground, it was cement.
"You look so fucking helpless and yet adorable." A voice echoed in the silence, her eyes went to the noise and she was met with big, dark red eyes. Her spirits lifted, her eyes startling to well up with tears, a large smile forming across her face.
"Ivor!" She cheered and weakly sat herself up, before trying to throw herself over to him. "You're here!" She sniffled, her arms wrapped around him.
The girl felt a cold metal touch her head softly and her eyes widened. She had a gun to her head. She heard a metallic click and she gasped, her eyes closed.

"Suck me off or you die."