Chapter XVI: The Kiss.

The female could only feel her heartbeat going faster as she stared into the man's eyes. She swallowed, she was scared, nervous; yet she was excited. Why? Was it just her body trying to stop her, encourage her? Or was it because of the man's eyes and effected on her?
She placed her hand under his chin and pulled it so his face was angled towards hers properly. She stroked his cheek, her eyes sparkled slightly; in all truth she was more scared than anything. She swallowed.
"I-I can't do whatever you want me to right now.. I-I just can't." She managed to say before going quiet. The man looked at her, his eyes showed annoyance yet understanding. The man stepped away from her, letting her get onto her feet again.
The man sighed before walking out of the kitchen, Lily watched as he placed a jacket on, going to the front door. He paused before looking over at her, expecting her to say something; the girl said nothing not wanting be yelled at.
The man's gaze softened before walking back over to her, he softly held her face and kissed her deeply. The girl flushed once more and kissed him back, the man pulled himself away from her before smiling.
"I'll be back, alright?" The man said more like a statement then a question, the girl weakly nodded. He gave her a forehead a soft kiss before jogging to the door. He gave her another glance, "I'll be an hour at the most." He informed before closing the front door.

The girl watched him close the front door and looked down, letting out a sigh. She slowly walked back to his bedroom and looked at herself in the mirror of it. He must have the mirror for when he brings other humans over...
The girl swallowed and looked over her dress. Was she too innocent for him? The girl bit her lip, she could be bad right? The girl looked at the bottom of her dress. Why did he like to see her butt and underwear so much? He had a butt and underwear too.
The girl sat down on the bed and then decided to lay down, she sighed. Her eyes stared up at the ceiling; it was so boring without him here.. Why did he leave? Where did he go?
The girl looked at her hands and paused, seeing the bleeding pentagram once again on her hand. Why did he make a contract with her? Why did he save her from her death back at the party? She really was just some human.
The girl swallowed once more feeling a lump in her throat. What if he was going to see another girl? Another one that was more prettier and caring? The girl closed her eyes, covering her face; she wouldn't cry. Not now.
The girl opened her eyes once more and turned her head to the side, she saw her small cat ears. She sighed sadly before placing the headband on her head, the girl got off the bed again.
She looked at herself in the mirror once more, she paused before flicking the bell on her choker. She was a slave after all... She shouldn't be so wrapped up,over the idea. She would do as he asked, that was it.
The girl eyes filled with tears at the thought and she shook her head dismissively, blinking away tears. She would not cry, she wouldn't. The wiped her face, then looked over at the alarm clock, it had only been 5 minutes.. It feels like an eternity that she had been looking at herself in the mirror, on the verge of tears.
She wished he would come home before an hour, she wished- The girl heard the front door open and her head snapped towards the noise, then ran out of the room, going to hug him and kiss him, and- She stopped in her tracks as she saw him with another girl.

He was smiling and laughing, babbling happily. Her eyes flickered over to the girl automatically, she was taller and prettier than herself to say the least. She had beautiful eyes and beautiful hair. How was she going to compete with that?
They were both holding shopping bags, and placed them near the couch. The girl stared at them from down the hallway; the man tore his eyes away from the woman beside him and saw Lily.
"Are you going to hug Master or not, My Little Kitten?" He asked, opening his arms for her. The girl stared at him in shock before like the obedient little lamb she was, ran into his arms, her face going into his chest, hugging him tightly.
She didn't want to let him go once she was there but had to; he would get mad if she didn't. She stumbled herself away from him and looked over at the woman, she was smiling warmly.
"This is Danielle, introduce yourself, please." He announced as he placed his arms around the woman's waist who blushed. Lily licked her lips and then looked down, before looking back up. She was scared that she would hurt her master.
"I-I am Lily Love, I am Master's little maid. I help the cook and clean and other things." The girl said, trying to sound formal. The woman smiled and walked up to the girl before hugging her. Lily stiffened in the girl's grip, letting her hug her and then got out of it.
"So, what would you like to do, love?" Ivor asked, Lily was about to reply but realised that he was talking to Danielle. Her eyes adverted away, looking down, disappointed. "Get us some drinks, please." He ordered kindly.
The girl nodded and turned away before hurrying into the kitchen. She started to pour out some wine quickly, she didn't want Danielle to be with Ivor for too long by themselves. The girl soon came out with wine glasses in hand.

Lily paused as she saw the two and then stumbled away, dropping the glasses. She then turned around before running away from them, trying to stop herself from crying. The girl ran into the man's room before closing the door, leaning her back on it.
She curled up into a ball and placed her head in her knees, still struggling not to cry. Why would? She swallowed. Why would he kiss her knowing that they had kissed before she even got here?
Lily rubbed her face, still struggling not to cry. It wasn't Danielle's fault, she didn't know about them. It was Ivor... He, why did he? Was it because she wasn't pretty enough or was it because she hadn't done as asked before? Or was she not enough for him.. She was just a slave after all. Just a slave...
Lily bursted into tears, wetting her dress with them, her whole body was hurting. Her heart felt like it had been ripped from her body and stabbed over and over again, every kiss another stab, and then forcefully shoved back into her chest. The girl sniffled.
The door made a banging noise and she moved away from it, not liking the vibrations from the door due to the knocking. The girl didn't reply as the door slowly opened beside her, her face going back into her knees, crying harder.

"Lily..." He whispered, crouching down to her side, his arms went around her and she pulled herself way quickly. "Lily... I-I-" The man cut himself off and grabbed the girl, forcefully hugging her.
"Get off me!" The girl yelled, pulling herself away from him, getting up as she stumbled away from him, uncoordinated. She was filled with anger and sadness, you could hear these emotions in her voice.
"What was that?" The man growled before getting up, his body seemed to look twice as big. Lily shook slightly as she felt his presence overpower. She could feel herself getting angrier by the second, her fear being overcome by her raging anger.
"You heard me! You asshole! I hate you! I hate you!" She yelled as she pushed his chest, trying to moved him. He didn't even flinch at her attempts to move him, the girl punched his chest in anger, tears pouring down her cheeks like waterfalls.
"You don't mean that." He whispered, his hands softly grabbing her arms, stopping her  punches. She growled, struggling in his grip and looked up at him, there was even more intense anger in her eyes.
"You're the worst person to ever exist! AND TO THINK THAT I LOVED YOU!" The female screamed before her eyes widened at her words. The man grabbed her sides and kissed her deeply, the girl's hands instantly went to his face.
She realised what she was doing and pulled her face away, her eyes looked into his and she bursted into tears, her face going into his chest, her body shaking. Her heart hurt so much, why? Why..?
The man's eyes darkened suddenly, and he grabbed her roughly before pushing her to sit on the bed. The girl screamed out as he grabbed her as such, she started to get flashbacks from earlier on and slapped him square across the face.
"STAY!" He ordered suddenly and let go of her, looking at her with scary eyes. The man then ran off down the hall, going to do what he had to do. The girl heard a loud scream from Danielle.

Lily went to get up instantly, but she couldn't move. She couldn't- She lifted up her butt from the bed one millimetre and a great pain shot through her. The girl screamed loudly as she got herself back on the bed, leaning back on it, trying to get away from the pain.
She lifted her hand and gasped as the tattoo flashed brightly, her eyes lit up as she saw this. Was this what was keeping her from moving? The girl panted before trying to get off the bed again. She screamed even louder, as the pain shot through her again.

Straight into her pained heart.