Chapter XI: The Urge.

Darkness. That's all she could see. The girl was sat on cold cement, in only her under garments. She was freezing. The girl wrapped her arms around herself and rugged herself to create some warmth.
She heard a creak and looked up, which was where the source of the sound was coming from. A trap door. A loud clank, it came from an extendable ladder. The trap door had admitted light, it hurt her eyes.
She watched as a slim figure climbed down the ladder, once the figure had reached the bottom it turned around. She saw the face of the figure; Ivor. The girl smiled and crawled towards him helplessly, grabbing his leg.
"Ivor! You've come to save me!" The words has flooded out of her mouth without s thought, the girl was crying. The man looked at her and he smirked, kicking her off his leg.
The girl flew across the room from his kick and landed on her stomach, knocking the wind out of her, stopping her scream. The girl looked at him and her mouth moved up and down, trying to form words.
The man approached her and roughly grabbed her by her hair, he held her up in the air. The girl looked at him and screamed loudly at the pain in her head. This was not Ivor, not the one she knew anyway.
She got thrown back onto the ground and he spat at her. Her eyes stared up at him, she started crying harder. She heard a zip and looked up, she covered her eyes instantly. She should not see that.
The girl scurried away, her back soon hitting a wall and she sobbed loudly. He was coming towards her, she felt tightness around her wrists, chains were gripping her and keeping her there. She struggled, screaming out for help. No one heard her.
She closed her eyes as she heard an amused chuckle fill her ears. A taunting, demonic, blood thirsty killer.

The girl's eyes opened quickly, panting heavily, she was met with Ivor's face and she screamed, his hand covered her mouth. The girl looked at him, muffling her scream into his hand, his eyes were soft and friendly. The girl went silent, he slowly removed his hand.
She looked over him, he wasn't wearing a shirt, his body was pressed against her and he was above her. Her cheeks reddened, her eyes stared into his, he was so close, that she could feel his breathe on her lips.
"I-Iv-" "Your nose. It's bleeding." The man pointed out and then licked below her nose. His tongue nearly touched her top lip, her cheeks only brightened. He licked a few more times and then stopped.
"How's your head?" He asked, not moving his face, she could almost see the smirk that he wanted on his face. The girl was confused for a moment and then realised. She had bee. Hit in the head at the party. She smiled slightly, that dream.. It was definitely not Ivor.
"Better." She said, her voice was hoarse, she must have been screaming while she was sleeping too. The man moved his face away and moved his leg, his knee pressing against her lower thigh. He continued to stare intensely into her eyes.
"I want you like this when we finally perform the thrilling event." He said suddenly, the girl's eyes widened, she was aware of her heart beat, it was going faster.
"W-What-" "You know exactly what I mean." He said dominantly, he slid his knee further up, his knee now pressing against her inner thigh. The girl swallowed, then blinked, she felt strange. The girl looked away.
"I-I don't." She admitted, the man moved his face away, finally knowing that she was indeed what he thought she was. Innocent as a flower. She would make the best meal. He smiled widely and placed his lips against the hickey on her neck then got off her.

He pretend sighed in defeat, "Alright, I believe you." He said finally and looked at her, her head was in the direction of being able to see him now. All the girl knew about was that there was kissing and something else after that but she had no idea of what that was. Hand holding? Cuddling?
The man softly placed a hand on her cheek and stroked it softly, her eyes traced over his face. He was perfect. Perfect face, perfect body, perfect.. The girl stared into his eyes and she smiled slightly.
The man was getting closer again. Her lip quivered, she bit it trying to stop it from doing so, it didn't work. The man held her face firmly and tilted his head a bit, so their noses wouldn't touch. He was going to... He was going to.
The doorbell rung loudly and the girl yelped loudly, before covering herself with the blanket, hiding in it. The man sighed and got up, "Stay there." He said firmly before leaving the bedroom. He closed the door behind him and swore mentally, so close.
The girl laid in the bed, curled up and hidden in her blanket, she placed a hand to her lips, she could feel the ghost of his breathe on her lips. He was going to kiss her. He was... The girl shook her head at the thought and hid herself away from her thoughts and the world in the blanket.
The man slammed a fist into a table and then walked to the front door, he opened it, looking at who was there. He smiled, then gestured the people to come inside, they sat down on the couch and he went to the kitchen.
He soon came back with glasses filled with a red substance, then said that he would be back. He walked to the bedroom and walked in, he stared at the girl and smirked.
"We have visitors." He announced, the girl poked her head out of her caccon. "Behave, they are very important visitors." He said.
The girl got out of the bed and stood there innocently. The man flickered his eyes over her, "Come on, let's show them your cute little outfit." He smiled,

My little slave.