|Jealousy|

-somewhere -

A butler hurriedly walks trying to reach his destination .

"What is wrong with him?". He said as he reach his master's room. He knock on the door and the door was opened by two maids.

"My lord". The butler said.

A young boy was busy reading a book , he raise his head to look at the butler and said.

"What are you doing here..your disturbing me". The young boy said.

"I'm deeply sorry". The butler said and bowed .

"Just tell me why did you came here?". The young man said as he sighs and looks at the butler with a bored look.

"You father is quiet shock by you sending a letter to the Chavez family..something about inviting them to the ball?". The butler said.

The blonde hair boy groans and hits the desk both of his hands and glared at the butler angrily.

"So what!!". He shouted .

The butler was surprised..he look at the ground and answered.

"His thinking of what made you invite the Chavez family in the party?". The butler said.

The blonde hair boy sighs and stand up.
"Wh-where are you going my lord?". The butler said as he watch the young boy opened the door and left.

"To my father". The blonde hair boy answered.

-His father's room-
"What is in that boy's mind!". A man who is the boy's father said.

He rested his elbow on the desk and looks at the maid.

"Father".

Suddenly the door opens to reveal a young blonde hair man.

"Jasper Lydia ..do you mind explaining yourself ?". Hi father said.

The young blonde hair man named Jasper chuckles and looks at his father.

"What could possibly made you suddenly want peace to the Chavez family?". His father said.

Jasper sits on the couch and crosses his legs , he rested his chin on his hand and smirks at his father.

His father knew where this is going , he sigh and narrows his eyes at him.
"What is it this time ..Is there something that the Chavez family have that you gain interest?". His father said.

"Oh there is~". Jasper answered.

"Hmp..Fine..you may get that thing you want". His father said .