Chapter One- Treadmill

He noticed a young woman walking down the hallway, a box in her hands with keys dangling on her blue painted fingernails .

"Need some help?" He asked jogging to help her with the seemingly heavy box.

"I'm great... actually could you open the door ? The green key" she said in a soft British accent.

He took the key from her hands and
opened the door that was in front of her.

Tons of boxes littered the apartment and she placed it down. "Thanks by the way" she smile and he nodded.

"I'll see ya" he smiled at her "bye" and we walked back in on his way to the gym.

Ben Solo was a gym rat in his spare time, he enjoyed working out; mainly because it helped him work out his sexual frustrations of being single.

He began running on the treadmill , his headphones in as he listened to a pod cast on his iPhone .

As he ran on the treadmill his phone his phone began to ring . "Hello ? Doctor Solo" he said taking a seat on the bench nearby. "Dr. Kenobi ... it's a pleasure to - what ? Oh I'm sorry to hear ? A replacement ? Sir I think that I've made myself know in the department- I understand but I - sir I do - I understand" he sighed "I'll see them Monday" he hung up .

He growled as he began to run faster , how dare that wrinkled old man give a position that Ben has worked for wand was so much more qualified for to someone who was new to their program .

-A.N.-
I'm a little bitch
-Joey