Chapter Four- Bar

Ben and Hux , the two mates that were the best of friends .

The two had been best friends since middle school and they knew each other wonderfully.

Hux was a Professor who taught psychology and lived in the same building as Ben .

"What's eating you ? You haven't been this angry since your father embarrassed you at High School graduation" Hux said as he sipped his beer.

"The new head of my department" he said.

"What's so bad about him ?" Hux asked drinking his beer.

"Well she is Doctor Kenobi's granddaughter, her name is Doctor Reyhanne Kenobi and she's some freaky genius ... she's only 24, and she has all these degrees ! She is so stupid !" Ben yelled.

"How so ?" Hux asked.

"She's a smart ass ! And she is so ... ugh ! And she acts so big and bad because she's the head of the department... oh and she's young! She's 24 and a graduate from Harvard and Yale ... she's has a doctorate and has only voted in 2 elections"

"Yeah ?" Hux asked .

"And she's has this stupid big brown eyes ! And she smirked with her pink lips ! And then that harlot swings her fucking ponytail as she speaks for extra effect! And she's ! She's so ! She's so short ! And tiny !"

"Really ?" His asked with a smile as his friend ranted.

"She's small ! Like 5'3 and she chooses to wear a pair of flats to some office ... she wore this fresh Ireland grass green to work ! -"

"How dare she ?" His shook his head .

"And she - ugh ! She's thinks she's all that because she's smart and young and beautiful and short and short and a smart ass-"

"She's beautiful?" Hux said.

"And you know what ? She acted as if I didn't deserve the position ! I do ! Hell I've been teaching there for years !"

After a long pause and Ben began to drink his beer Hux began with "You like her"

Ben spit his drink out and began to cough on his own air . "I do not ! That is - it's preposterous if you ask me ! "

"You called her beautiful... you talked about her hazel eyes , pink lips and Ireland Green covered ass"

"She's 24!" Ben defended .

"And your 32... big fricken deal... it's what ... 8 year difference isn't your father twelve years older then your mother ?"

"Hux I -" Ben began .

"You may not like her but you wanna get in your pants ... your body language says it all"

"Fucking psychology majors " Ben groaned.

"Fuck her or don't fuck her ... try to fuck her or don't try to fuck her ... just remember she's your boss and she could put you in the position as her co-head or assistant advisor ... stay on her good side alright!" Hux shook her head.

"She lives in building ... down the hall to the right... I opened the door for her when she was bringing her boxes in " Ben told him "before I knew who she was"

"I'm not saying stop being a dick to your students ... its fun for your students to come to my classroom and talk about the torture you put them through ... just be more respectful to Ms. Kenobi ... or Reyhanne as you said"

"Rey... she said her name was Rey -"

"We'll be nice ... may get you laid may get you a higher position may get you both just be nice" Hux told him.

"Hux I -"

"It doesn't cost anything to he nice ... all its costs is a smile -"

"You're not some cheesy greeting card knock the fuck off" Ben snapped and Hux shook his head whilst laughing.

*

Rey was decorating her walls of her apartment when she heard a knock on the door.

Rey stepped down from her ladder and walked to the door, sweatpants on and hair up. "Hello ?" She asked opening the door. "It's you... Doctor Solo what a surprise"

"Hello Rey" he said "is it all right I call you Rey?" He asked.

"My friends call me Rey... you're not my friend" Rey smirked.

"Well... id like to apologize for my behavior early today... it was rude and I was being an asshole ... forgive me if I came off wrong... I've worked here so long and not to have the position frustrates me... I'm sorry and I'm sure you'll be wonderful like your grandfather"

"Thanks ... Ben and I'm sorry too... I shouldn't have said all that stuff and I hope I do well as well"

"Have a nice Night Doctor Kenobi" Ben said smiling.

"You too Doctor Solo" and she closed the door softly.

-A.N.-
AWWW
-Joey