Chapter Three- Knees

By the end of his class he was ready for another cup of coffee and he needed to print more papers for his class.

He figured he'd get some coffee in the lounge , print his papers and see who the new head of the department was.

Ben grabbed his coffee thermos and walked out his class, locking the door in the process.

He stumbled into the English office and found a young girl . "No students allowed ... " he said and she walked off, her brown ponytail bobbled out with her.

He began to print and pour his cup of coffee. After he finished he grabbed his papers and left to the see the new head of the department .

He saw the office of the head and opened the door.

The name of the door still said "Doctor Kenobi"

After a minute the girl with the pony tail came out, the same girl from his apartment.

She wore a pencil skirt that was a rich green color , a white button up blouse and a green tie , then a green blazer .

She wore black flats and a smile "can I help you ?" She asked , same slightly British accent.

"I'm here to see the new head of the department , Although Dr. Kenobi's name is still on the door but I'm sure they're going to fix it... are you the new head's assistant?"

"Excuse me ?" She asked angrily , her hands on the green hips of her skirt.

"I'm Doctor Solo... I teach History 107 advanced" he told them.

"Yes" she said "he warned me about you" she replied .

"Who warned you about what? Who are you ?!" He asked his glasses tipping on his nose.

"Doctor Kenobi told me that you would be a stubborn asshole , that you would be rude and anal... I'm Doctor Rey Kenobi" she said "Doctor Kenobi's granddaughter and your new boss" she smirked.

"You're the new head ?" He laughed "this must be some joke or -"

"do you want to see my degree from Harvard ? Or Yale ? It's on the wall" she smirked folding her hands over her chest.

"How old are you ? Shouldn't you be off selling Girl Scout cookies or something?" Doctor Solo asked with a sarcastic smirk on his pale face.

"I'm 24, I graduated high school at 13, I graduated Harvard at 17 and Yale at 22... I have a doctorate degree in History both American and World History, I've been on several archeological digs all over the world." Rey moved around the table and sat down on the edge "perhaps you've read one of my books seeing that it is on your reading list for you course for the past three years"

"R. K ?" He said and she nodded "well... hope you manage to make a week" he smirked and turned on his heel.

"And I hope you live up to your grandfathers reputation... Doctor Anakin Skywalker, then grandmother Professor Padme Amidala, uncle Luke Skywalker the winner for Pulitzer Prize for history essay ... your mother Senator Leia Organa who also wrote a series of books on ancient democracy... and father Han Solo dean of admissions for Stanford University"

"How'd you -" Ben began .

"Let's see ... my grandfather taught Anakin, was a Padame's advisor... your uncles teacher and mothers campaign manger and your father's associate for years ... let's see I know more about you then you would think... I know everything about everyone who works in this department , something that you don't which makes me even more qualified for me to take this position and not you" Rey smirked .

"Just you wait Kenobi ... you'll see that you can't handle it and will be on your knees begging me to take your position " Ben quipped. "Not the only thing you'll be on your knees for" he said under his breath as he walked out.

"All I know is that you'll be on your knees begging for your job back if you don't quit acting like a dick" she then slammed her door .

-A.N.-
SEXUAL

-SEXUAL

-Joey