Chapter Eight- Rub

She was on top of him , her cunt over him and her body moving quickly .

Rey's hair was loose around her , she had on just a bra and was rocking into him hard.

"Ben ?" She said a little breathless "what's wrong?" She asked.

He wasn't like this , usually he was moaning and digging his nails into her hips.

But he was blank, taking a deep breath every once in a while "Ben ?" She asked looking down.

She reaches over and grabbed his glasses off his nightstand and slipped them on his face . "Ben !" She snapped.

"Huh ? What? Are you cumming ?" He asked looking at her .

"I haven't yet but" she took a breath "you seem off" she said .

"I'm fine " he lied and she slapped his shoulder .

"If I'm going to fuck you ben you're going to enjoy it and moan ! Or else I get off of you !" She warned .

She felt him take her off of him and leave her on the side on the bed next to him.

"Ben ?! What the fuck ?!" She asked.

"Sorry I shit on my mind" he said flopping down on his pillows .

"Like ?" She asked .

"Just family stuff Rey -"

"I'm you're friend tell me !" She bugged him as she grabbed his hand and put it to her cunt "move your fingers"

He moved his fingers around her as he began "it's just ... my family is coming . Grandpa , grandma , mom dad uncle all that" he said as she began to come by his fingers " and I hate because they always fight and yell and get all in my business "

She rolled on her side to face him "what type of fighting"

"Angry that I turned down an job at my uncles university so I could work under Snoke ... shit happened and I started finally working at JEDI " he said.

"Hmm" she then sat up and placed her hands on his head "in the past Ben" she said as she takes her fingers to hair "and you work here now not anymore do you work there ... the past is in the past" she smiled softly.

The room was dark , only the glow of his television that was showing some late night talk show was on.

His blue sheets were wrapped around them and his phone ringing "it's your friend Hux" she said.

"Nope " he rolled his eyes "let it ring"

"What can I do to make you feel better hmm?" She asked "I can suck you off , I can rub you ... Ben I can do a handstand while you fuck me i was in gymnastics" she said her French tip nails raked his hair.

"Just keep doing the head messagey-thing" he said "it feels good" he said.

"That's it?" She asked looking down on him.

"Change this to James Corden live" he said and she bent over him to grab the remote .

He kissed her hip and smiled "thanks Sunshine" he said and she smiled .

"You're welcome ... just calm down everything will be okay" she kissed his cheek and went back to massaging his head.

*

Ben woke up in the middle of the night , Rey was sleeping next to him , her head on his chest and her shirt riding up.

Sometime between her playing with his hair and falling asleep she must have slipped on panties .

He smiled and wrapped the blanket around her tighter and turned around .

He slept softly petting her arm and keeping her warm in his freezing room.

-A.N.-
ALL I WANT IS SOME FOOD !
-Joey