Chapter Six-Ideas

Ben and Rey where at his apartment, glasses of wine in their hands and some documentary on the Russian Revolution was on. "This is all wrong" Rey said as the show explained Stalin's death happened. "Please change this... I do not want to kill someone or throw my glass of wine at your television" she said.

Ben chuckled to himself and changed the channel to the next network, some movie with Mila Kunis and Justin Timberlake was on. "Do you want me to change it?" he asked her.

"Leave it on" she smiled and he went to go grab popcorn, within a minute he came back to see her heels off and her feet on the table.

He sat down next to her, placing the bowl of popcorn on the table. The movie went on and they laughed as the film went on.

Halfway through the movie Rey stopped the film and turned to face him. "I have an idea" she smiled.

"Okay?" he said separating the syllables with each other.

"Ben are you sexually frustrated?" She asked and Ben gasped "Listen hear me out okay?"

"Huh?" he said nervously.

"Okay, I have no time for a relationship... new city, new job and all.. anyway you clearly have no time between work and the gym and doing whatever you do-"

"Writing a book-" he interjected.

"Writing a book...anyway.. have you ever thoughts of Friends with benefits?" she asked.

"Well...I'm not gonna lie and say you're not hot" He admitted.

"Thanks, anyway how would you like to be friends with benefits with me?" she asked.

"How -"

"We have sex and then we act like we're still just friends.. we don't tell people... we have sex.. maybe every once in a while have more than just sex and we stay collages?" she suggested. Rey turned to see Ben's face "or not... this was an stupid idea...I'm gonna go before I embarrass myself-"

Ben pulled her down, her back pressed firmly against the cloth of his dark couch. His mouth was hot on hers, kissing her dipping his tongue into her mouth. "One rule" he said "you need to treat me like every other teacher"

"Fine.. one rule, no emotions ,no cuddling, no nicknames" she said and leaned up to kiss him.

"Deal now lets go to my room" he said and she nodded.

As they walked to his room throwing their clothes off and locking the door for whatever reason.

"So who's -" Ben began and Rey pushed him on the bed .

"First of all" she said in between kisses "you're gonna make me happy" she smirked.

"How do you suggest I do that?" He asked with a hum.

"I don't know" she said as she kissed down his neck "how would you make me cum?" He asked.

"Lots of ways" he smiled.

"Then get working " she smirked "Doctor"

-A.N.-
WOOMP THERE IT IS !
-Joey