Chapter Eleven- Taste

A normal Monday morning at work , Rey in her Ireland Grass Green , today it was in the form of a blouse and a black skirt and black blazer .

"Doctor Solo" Rey smiled happily when he walked into her classroom "what can I do for you?" She asked.

"A word please Doctor Kenobi?" He asked and she nodded .

"Please finish your tests and when you're done you may leave the classroom" she said and they walked into her office.

When the door was closed Ben grabbed her hips and pressed his mouth to her temple "quickie?" He asked.

"Ben" she whispered "I have a class going right now" she said .

Ben wasn't baying attention and began to unzip her skirt . "Please Rey" he mumbled .

"Ben I'm -"

"I just need a taste" he said and dropped her skirt , Rey's skin tingled as his large hands roamed over her bare thighs .

"Ben ... please -" she whimpered "I have a class -"

"If you're not wet I'll stop , but you need to let me see" he said and dipped his fingers into her panties .

He brought his two fingers out and sucked on them "you're soaked" he smirked .

"Ben " she moaned.

"You're wet and I'm thirsty, either sit on your office chair or lay on the floor but I'm licking you clean" he said .

Rey grabbed her skirt and ran to her chair , opened her legs and smiled at him.

He slipped under desk and began to pull her panties off her thin legs .

Soon he had a beautiful shot of her prefect cunt , he dug right in.

He began to lap at her clit , gently teething on it as he had seen done often in porn.

"Oh Ben" she said breathlessly , her fingers tangling in his midnight colored hair .

He was lapping over and over again, just creating even more juices for him to taste.

"Ben" she whispered with a moan . "Oh ! Oh right there" she moaned and his hand flew to her mouth.

"Be quiet , we don't waving everyone to hear ..." he told her and went back to her clit.

"Ben ! Oh it's ... oh right there ! Right there-"

"Quiet or I'll stop" he said.

"Don't stop Ben " she moaned softly "keep going ! Make me undone with your tongue" she begged.

"Who's my slut" he asked as he moved her legs wider for more room .

"I'm your slut" she whispered "your slut" she moaned .

Hearing him so vulgar and dirty made her even wetter than before, as if that was possible but it was.

"Oh... I'm almost there" she mumbled , holding a hand to her mouth to hold in her squeaks.

"Beg me to let you cum" he said as he kissed her clit.

"Ben !" She moaned "please let me cum ! Oh please ! I'll be good ! I'll be your good little slut if you let me cum" she begged .

"You may come" he said as he kept licking her swollen clit.

He kept licking her through it her orgasm. She was in bliss , his tongue was pure magic and she had never been so wet in her life.

Ben came up to face her , Rey grabbed him by the back of the head and smashed his lips with hers.

Tasting herself was strange but since it came from Ben's lips it tasted better.

"Are you hard?" She asked as he pressed the softest of kisses on her temple .

"Yes but you have a class in 5 and I have a free period ... I'll see you at lunch" he said.

"For ?" She asked.

"Food ... it's lunch" he smirked and when she wasn't looking he scooped up her panties, pocketing them to his suit jacket pocket .

"Bye Ben" she smiled .

"Bye" he smirked and walked out .

The class was empty and judging by the clock they had been in there for well over 25 minutes.

He hoped the students cheated and used their phones so they'd hurry the fuck out of here.

-A.N.-
Got some smut you wanna see ?
I need details in the comments !
I mean
When
Where
How

-Joey