Chapter Fifteen- Love

Little Jackson was occupied with the small car in his hands as Rey and Ben started at each other from across the table .

"Mommy ?" The boy asked and Rey looked at him with a soft smile . "Can I get a drink please ?" He asked.

"Yes ... wait here" she said and kissed his forehead .

"I'm just gonna go to the bathroom" Ben said and walked off to the small room on the left.

Ben washed his hands and looked at himself in the mirror , suddenly something caught his eye.

He squatted down next to the trash and found a pregnancy test, that was positive.

He grabbed it , regardless of the possibility of piss on it.

He walked out of the bathroom with it in his hands , Jackson was on the couch watching some kid show with a soppy cup in hand .

"I made coffee if you - Ben ?" She asked looking at him.

"You're pregnant?" He asked .

"What ?" She asked .

"This !" He said and threw the test on the table .

Rey gasped and quickly flew her hand to her mouth to cover her shock.

"You're pregnant ? With my baby huh ?" He asked and took a step towards her.

"Ben I -"

"You're keeping this from me ?" He asked .

"Ben I -" she tried .

"You're keeping this from me ? What else have you kept from me ? Are you even a doctor ? Are you even 18? And I thought me going through the final stages of a divorce was bad !" He snapped.

"Listen to me -"

"I understand how it's a women's right to choose but don't you think that maybe I would have liked to know ?!" Ben asked angrily as he circled her .

"Ben , not in front of my son" she begged .

"Fine " he The grabbed her hand , semi softly and semi hardly . She couldn't tell.

He dragged her down the hall to her bedroom , probably the place where they had convinced the baby.

"Explain now" he said tapping his foot.

"I found two weeks ago... and I... I panicked ... I ran to my father ... who takes care of Jackson for me-"

"Why didn't you tell me ?" He asked.

"You're married !" She defended herself.

"It's been final for almost a week ! I'm no longer married damnit ! And you know this !" He said.

"This was just suppose to be sex ! No emotions or feelings !" She sighed and sunk on her bed . "I met your parents and I love them ... I know everything about you ... I didn't want this ! I'm 24!"

"I'm 34 Rey... I'm getting a divorce ! I never wanted to date ever again ! I loved the idea for someone who I could fuck then leave in the morning ... but then you " he said stumbling on his words "you learn about me ! You play with my hair when I'm stressed and you kiss my cheek ... you bring me towels if I forget one when I work out .. you fix my tie and bring me coffee ! You charmed my parents and " he dropped down to his knees . "And I fallen in love with you"

"What ?" She asked tears streaming from her eyes.

"I've fallen in love with you... all of you. The way you smile when the rain comes ... how you love pouring sugar into your tea but joy your coffee... how you always order Coke Zero ... when you wear Ireland grass green ... everyday ! How you charmed my parents while I was fingering you ... how you tried to calm me down when I was up tight. How you worked hard to get our department to where it is" he said and kissed her cheek "I know if you give me the chance I could fall in love with thy little boy" he said and kissed her cheek again.

"Ben I can't do this -"

"I'm not asking you to" he said "at least not alone ... I wanna be there ... I wanna be at the ultrasounds and the doctor's appointments. Birthing classes , baby showers ... please Rey" he begged "I love you"

"Oh Ben" she lifted his head to hers "I love you -" and he kissed her .

They kissed and kissed until she fell back on the mattress , she fumbled with his buttons and tried to remove his shirt.

"Ben" she said "oh Ben!"

"Baby" he said kissing her "let me have you?" He asked "let me marry you?" He begged .

"You won't leave ?" She asked.

"Not even if you asked me to" he said.

"Forever ? Me , you , Jackson and this baby?"

"No" he said kissing her "we'll have as many kids as we want" he said.

"Marry me ?" She asked.

"I love you" he said and kissed her .

Suddenly Jackson opened the door "Mommy !" He said and ran to her bed . "I wanna play tickle too !"

Ben and Rey laughed "Jackson ?" Rey said pulling him into her lap.

"Huh ?"

"This is Ben ... mommy loves him very much ... can mommy marry him ?" She asked.

Jackson crawled to Ben and pulled his face in his chubby hands "do you love mommy?"

"I sure do" Ben smiled softly.

"Will you be my daddy?" He asked.

"If that's what you want" he said.

"Okay mommy ! But you have to love me too !" Jackson said .

"I already do" Ben smiled and hugged the little boy.

-A.N.-
Thank you so much for reading !
This story is over ! I'm gonna start working on anew book soon !

ALSO CHECK OUT "THE PRINCE'S SCAVENGER " BY ReyloAddict

And I'm not just saying this because she's my boo but this book is lit !

She updates like every day and it's such good writing !

Check it out guys !

Thanks for the comments , reads , and votes.

The End

-Johanna B. Kangaroo