Chapter Ten- Tears

Ben hadn't seen her at work all week, he was starting to get worried . Her classes had been canceled, their meeting had been moved and her car wasn't in her parking space .

He had called and texted and emailed her over and over again trying to see if she was okay.

Finally he was going through his emails as his students were finishing a worksheet and something popped up.

To: Administrative History Staff & Department
Re: Kenobi's Absence
From : Doctor Reyhanne Kenobi.

I'm sorry to have changed our meeting and been out all week.

On Thursday morning I received a phone call that my grandfather , Doctor Benjamin Kenobi , had a heart attack , causing him to trip down the stairs .

Currently he is in a coma and I'm with him. If he's not well and I am not back my next Tuesday I will have Doctor Solo conduct our meeting.

Thank you,
Doctor Reyhanne Kenobi.

Ben gasped and sighed as he read the email over and over again. Old Ben was in the hospital.

And Rey must be by herself there . He decided to cancel his classes for the rest of the day and head over there .

*

Ben found her sitting in a hospital chair , a woman with blonde and white hair .

"Sunshine you should get some rest" the woman said brushing Rey's hair back.

"You should , I'm 24 you're 64 grandma" Rey sighed "go home ill call if anything happens "

"Okay ... love you sunshine" and she kissed Rey's head then walked out.

Ben slowly made his way to the seat next to Rey . "Hey" he said .

She looked up , her hair was in some messy ponytail , what she usually wore when she was sucking him off .
Only a large sweater a pair of thin leggings kept her warm in the frigid hospital air.

"Ben ?" She asked with a sniff .

"Yeah" he brought his face closer to her "I got the email about your grandpa and I wanted to see how you both where "

"Oh" she said softly "I'm fine ... he's, he's okay I guess ... he's got brain activity and his hearts beating but he hasn't woken up yet. "

"I'm so sorry" he said and grabbed her hand "how did it happen ?"

"He and my grandma where cleaning out his office , with books and stuff he was gonna give to me ... he tripped  down the stairs on the rug and fell , he had a heart attack on the way down"

"Oh Rey" he said .

"It's my fault" she whimpered "he was getting those books for me and ... he ... it's all my fault" she sobbed into her hands .

Ben crouched down and hugged the younger woman , holding her close to him as she cried .

"Shh, it's okay" he said rubbing her back.

"Ben ... my grandpa is gonna die all because I couldn't bother coming to his house for some fucking books" she sobbed .

"It's no ones fault Rey" he soothed her , patting her back in small circles and holding her close.

"My grandpa" she cried "like my dad and mom" she sobbed harder staining Ben's button up shirt with her tears of grief "he's gonna be gone ! Like my mom and dad"

"Rey shh" he said holding her . He kissed her forehead "let's get take you home ... you're clearly in no shape to be here right now " he said and escorted her to his car.

*

Ben ended up carrying Rey to his apartment and inside . Gently settling her on his bed he took off her shoes and untangled her hair from its ponytail .

Ben tucked her in with the thick blankets and kissed her cheek "Ben ?" She croaked.

"Hmm?" He asked in a soft kind voice .

"Stay ?" She managed to squeak.

"Of course" he then climbed under the sheet with her and let her cry on his chest as he rubbed her back.

-A.N.-
I'm so sorry for a lack of update ! I've been sick with the flu and I just am starting to feel better !

Anyway I hope you enjoyed and please leave so comments !

Smut will be back soon but only if I get comments , and no ones that say
"COMMET"
"YAS"
"Smut now !"
I WANT ACTUAL COMMETS ON THE STORY ! GOOD OR BAD ! PLEASE IM BEGGING YALL!

-Joey