Chapter Nine- Messages

This one is for my boo ReyloAddict

He was at his desk , his students were taking another bone shaking, teeth rattling, 'god I hope I pass this quiz with a D or there goes my scholarship' quiz .

The door opened and he saw Rey come in , a tight black skirt covering her ass and a light cream colored blouse that perfectly rounded out her pert breasts .

"Hello Doctor Solo, I have that new report on the scholarship recommendations, look over them and bring them back to me ASAP" she smiled handing him a folder.

"I will Doctor Kenobi, by any chance did the new recommended textbooks come in ?" He asked as he placed the folder on his desk.

"No , my assistant will inform as soon as they do" Rey told him.

"Thank you , have a nice day-" he began .

"Oh ! Shoot ! I forgot , next week we have a meeting with the other head departments so I'll email you but keep Thursday open around 12:30 "

"Alright thank you Doctor Kenobi" he said.

"You're welcome Doctor Solo, have a wonderful day, an good luck on your quizzes " she smiled at the class then walked out.

Ben watched as his male students watched has ass and hips , as she did her walk out of the classroom.

Her heels did wonderful things for her ass and she stepped with her hips forward more than when she wore pants.

"Back to your quizzes" he said and walked out to his personal office , keeping the door open .

The second he sat down he opened his personal laptop and went to his messages with Rey.

Ben : you have like half my class boners .
Rey: 😹 you're joking ?
Ben: no , they all shifted in their seats as you walked out .
Rey: did you get a boner ?
Ben: not after last night, I'm spent .
Rey: good , I started my period this morning .
Ben: so ?
Rey: oh my god Ben ! We are not fooling around while I'm bleeding out an organ you !
Ben: it's not bad -
Rey: IT A MESS A RED BLOODY MESS !
Ben: it's not that bad I swear.
Rey: it's like dislocating my vagina !Not gonna happen !
Ben: so nothing vaginally ?
Rey: I told you no anal -
Ben : I NEVER SAID I WANTED TO DO ANAL ! I was thinking I'm not on my period ... and neither are your boobs -
Rey: they're sore and tender and hurt like a goddamn bitch.
Ben : Rey I -
Ben : I'm bleeding, my back hurts, my feet hurt my stomach hurts . Cramps are a bitch , my boobs are sore , I have headaches , I'm bleeding and I HAVE CRAVINGS FOR CHOCOLATE NOT YOUR DICK !
Ben: sorry , I didn't mean to offend -
Rey: don't come over tonight , or tomorrow or when I'm done with this ... just don't come over .
Ben : Rey I -
Rey: goodbye ben.

Ben groaned and slammed his laptop shut . He threw his hands down and sighed.

"Times up , leave" he said to his students and they all walked out.

-A.N.-
YALL BETTER START COMMENTING!

I have updated quite frequently and I put a lot of time in these ! So please start commenting

-Joey