New Book : Rockabye

Hey buddies ! I have a new book out called "Rockabye"
Please go check it out ! The first 15 comments/votes will get a follow and shout out !

I wanna get that book to 1k reads in one week !

Also thank you all so much for 400 followers !

I am so homered so here is a sneak peak !

This book will be out at 8:30 PST tonight

If any student at Jedi High School , the only high school located on the tiny island of Naboo, just 35 miles east of Maryland, had the picture perfect life it would be Ben Solo.

Ben Solo the only child of the wealthy Skywalker family. Ben who's mother Leia Organa Skywalker Solo shared the company with her brother Luke Skywalker and husband Han Solo.

They had old money , making their money and building their brand off of boats and boating supplies.

How else would people get to and from the mainland and to and to the other island . No bridges or roads were made to connect the small town .

Just the plain oceanic sea. Filled with crabs and other fresh sea animals that have since became a delicacy on Naboo.

Ben Solo was picture perfect, handsome and tall , muscular yet not massive . He was the type of boy who would hold the door open for the sweet old ladies at a restaurant yet he was an amazing kisser.

Perhaps it was the 4.5 GPA, maybe the token spot on the basketball team, been in the school play every year and was an overall nice guy. He was in class council, did volunteer work and was perhaps the best kid you could meet.

But when he was himself he was different. He didn't play sports or plan prom. He took pictures of the ocean around him, he would walk around the graveyard in town and leave flowers on his grandfather's grave.

He would get the tallest items down from the shelves for the family maid, Maz. He enjoyed his longs talks with her the most. She did almost raise him since his parents where on the mainland often doing work and such.