Surprise

I woke up this morning with a smile on my face, I didn't have that horrible nightmare, I got up and took extra care to look good when I got dressed, which proved difficult with my injured hand, before heading out to breakfast like I was a kid on Christmas morning "Good morning guys" they looked at me and a cheeky smirk formed on my brother's face "What's the occasion?" I playfully glared at him "We're seeing Evan today, now who's the dumbass?" he chuckled and I sat down with a bowl of cereal, the whole time I could feel Delirious ogling me, after breakfast we packed up the necessary items we needed for the surprize and we got into the cars to go pick up everyone else.

When we pulled up to the hotel we saw the guys waiting out the front for their pickup, we pulled up beside them and they climbed into the three cars, conversations already going haywire and I knew this was going to be fun but the thought of Delirious being there still ate at the back of my skull, even after all of my attempts to ignore it and trust that Luke has something planned.

We all arrived at the hospital and piled into the reception area holding a lot of stuff "Can I help you all?" she looked at us flabbergasted "Yeah, we're here for Evan Fong" Marcel told the receptionist and she typed a bit on her key board "Ah, yes, he's upstairs, down the second corridor, third door on the left" she gave us her complicated instructions and we headed for the room.

*Evan's POV*

I woke up with the usual screaming headache and took the medication as the nurse handed them to me and had a disgusting hospital breakfast but I none-the-less finished it because the doctors said I needed to be conscious today, for what I don't know but it's probably just some more tests for medication, I looked at the time and wondered what could be so important it has to be in the morning.

"Mr. Fong?" I looked up at the nurse "You have some visitors" I looked at him puzzled "Who?" he thought for a moment "There are ten of them" I had to do a double take "Hold on, ten?" he smiled "You have a lot of friends" he left the room and I tried to name all the people in my head 'Tyler, David, Brian, Craig, Lui, Luke, Brock, Marcel, John and..." my thoughts were cut short when I heard my name being called from the door to my hospital room before I was bombarded with the faces and cheers of my friends.

"Hey guys, what's up?" they were all smiling and a few of them where messing with something "The ceiling, how are you doing?" Brock laughed at his own bad joke and the room quietened to hear the answer "Fine, just a headache and that's the hospital foods work" I joked back, they laughed and I looked across the crowd until my eyes stopped on John and the girl wrapped in his arms.