This Is The End...

I lay there in that dark room, my naked body ached all over, my blood stained the sheets and I was too afraid to move if I wasn't ordered to, even though he had left the room with a huge sadistic grin of satisfaction plastered on his face, I prayed that Luke would not freak out that we left without a word. I took a deep breath and finally tried to move, my legs felt like they had been run over by a truck, I toppled to the floor, unable to stand without the bed there to support me.

I got dressed in old clothes that I could throw out when this was all over, along with the memory of what happened over the past few days, I looked at myself in the mirror, my hair was a mess, dark red marks lined my neck and my face just looked, defeated; I had dark bags under my eyes, my once lush and smiling lips were now in a constant frown and had no colour, they matched my eyes, dull.

I wrapped myself in a blanket and sat against the bed with my knees pulled to my chest and I let the tears flow freely but I was in too much agony to let any sobs escape my hoarse throat, I didn't know how long I had been there but I nearly screamed when I felt a hand brush a lock of knotted hair behind my ear "I didn't want it to be like this" I didn't dare look him in the eyes "I wanted to wait until you accepted me willingly but..." he trailed off and I shrank away from him, hoping he wouldn't finish.

Suddenly a loud crash was heard as the front door was nearly blown off its hinges and my name was yelled "Tyler?" I whispered and the man in front of me stood and told me to shut up "John!?" another voice was heard "Cartoonz, you bastard!" Delirious clenched his fists as the footsteps ran upstairs and the door to my room flew open to reveal my enraged brother, he looked at my cowering form and leapt at the man standing over me, catching him right in the jaw.

"What did you do to her?!" Luke ran over and forced me to look him in the eyes, he looked as though he was the one who had been abused before wrapping me tighter in the blanket and placed me on the bed away from the fight that had quickly escalated and both were bleeding and badly bruised, Luke went to join the fight but I held onto him like a child, afraid to lose their mother in a crowd and he hugged me, trying to bring me comfort but he still watched the fight, alert.

Tyler didn't notice but Delirious had grabbed a pair of scissors off of my desk, he swung at my brother with the sharp object and I tried to cry out as the blade made contact with flesh, blood sprayed over the deranged killer and onto the floor "NO!" Tyler's eyes were wide with shock and as he processed what had happened he looked over to me with a tearfully sorry expression before collapsing to the ground.