Carter Reynolds, Dirty Fanfiction

You and Carter have been friends for 2 years. You met him in 9th grade, and you immediately fell inlove with him. .

Carter invited you too his house, as friends.

But you guys didnt know what would turn out..

You rung the door bell and carter said 'hey babe'

You imemediatly get turned on from his lil biting.

He grabbed your hand and guided you to the living room, his parents werent home.

Carter loved cuddling, and so did you. so you both were going to watch a scary movie.

Carter turns on "michael myers" not sure what its called, but thats the main character.

You kept jumping from the pop ups, and carter would take your head and lay it on his shoulder.

The movie was over, and now it was time.

You were both virgins

"Babe... I have this" carter said seductively, holding a condom. You smiled.

If you were going to lose your virginity to anyone.. It would have to br carter.

Carter crawls in between your legs, and picks you up with your legs around his waist.

He pulls you off the couch, and takes you upstairs to his room.

He lays you on the bed, and you immediately get turned on. He began taking his clothes off, and you took off your shirt and sweatpants.

He crawls in between your legs, and takes off your thong.
You immediately start moaning, to show him you want him. He takes off your thong, and rubs your clit.
You moan, and he looks up and smiles.
He comes up, and gently whispers, "i love you (Y/N)"

He takes off his boxers, and you gasp as his 10 inch dick.

You open your legs, and he starts to come inside. He applys the condom, and he looks sexy .

Slightly, he begins going up and down, faster and faster.

You both moan and he goes in harder.

He lets ago, and lays next to you and you both start breathing heavily.

He takes his tongue and starts licking your boob.

You let out a slight moan.

You show him that its time for his show. You get up and put carter under you.

You stick his dick in you and start bouncing up and down, you and carter start moaning. He smiles and winks at you.
He turns you over and starts bouncing you up and down so your boobs bounce up and down, you moan and hold onto the bed sheets.

The bed is punding on the wall so loud, the neighbors can probably hear.

He comes up and kisses you.
You guys are official now, he wants you.

You both get up, and stare at eachother on the bed.

You kiss him and get on him and his abs.