C7

First off THANK YOU SOSOSOSO much for 1.8K. It means the world! :) im sorry i never updated yesterday, i did but then i accidently deleted it, and ive been kind of upset for MAGcon. But on the good news Matt is back! :)
_________________________

Ashleys POV:
Carter took me to the room and laid my body on Lala's guest room. I loved him so much.

"Carter.. I love you"

Carters POV:
"I love you too, ashley.."

I began taking off her shirt and then she took off mine and we were kissing. Or if you'd like to call it, "making out."

Then you know what happend after that, and i really dont want to go into depth.

Ashleys POV:
Carter was so good. I love him so much, hes absolutely perfect. We walked out of the room and everyone stared at us. It was pretty obvious, because we were both pretty drunk. We went downstairs and played beer pong with Lala and her boyfriend, Derek.

Lala's POV:
It was really awkward when they went to play with us, well because carter and i had a thing.

Ashleys POV:
Carter and I won, and we sat around and drank for a few more hours.
Carter decided to take me home, at around 2:30ish.

Carters Pov:
When i drop her off, i want to ask her if she wants to come with me to MAGcon tomorrow.

*arrive at Ashley's House*

"Ashley wait.."

"What?"

"Will you go to magcon with me? For a weekend? You can miss school!"

"Carter. Of course i will!"

"Alright, i have it all paid, and you dont bring any money. Ill pick you up tomorrow at 6AM flight leaves at 8:38 AM"

"Alright.. See you then."

"Wait ashley?"

"Yes?"

"I love you."

"I love you too" she smiled.