Chapter 3; cont c2

Okay so thanks for almost 600 reads! Ily xoxo Be sure to check out my friends fanfic called "falling (magcon boys)"
**so im actually just going to make this a story.. So the first chapter was just an imagine and the rest will be a story :) ily , and the main characters name {you} is just going to be Ashley. "
_______________
ASHLEYS POV:
His parents walked in on us.. Having sex. It was honestly so embarassing. His mom started screaming at me and him..

CARTERS POV:
My mom walked in.. I was honestly so scared. I actually had a girlfriend.. Her name was Rose. I honestly do not know why i was cheating, and today was most likely going to be the day she finds out because of my parents.
"CARTER! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" My mom screamed loudly.
Ashley went into the bathroom to change, and i had boxers on.
"Mom. Im 17. Im not a child anymore!"
"YOU LIVE UNDER MY ROOF! HOW COULD YOU DISRESPECT ME LIKE THAT? "
"IM FUCKING 17 NOT 4! I CAN HAVE SEX IF I WANT ITS MY LIFE NOT YOURS. FUCKING DAMN. LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!" I screamed, i was so pissed.
My dad came in..
"carter, what the fuck is wrong with you! You have a fucking girlfrie-" he stopped.
Then i noticed Ashley got out.. At the moment. Her eyes were so watery.. I honestly felt so bad. I love her. She ran out crying. I tried to grab her hand and she told me to fuck off. My parents walked out, and were so furious.

ASHLEYS POV:
I walked out of the bathroom , i changed. I then heard his dad say he has a girlfriend. I was so pissed, i was going to slap him. I started crying. But our relationship was nothing but sex, i really loved him. He was perfect. I grabbed my keys, and drove home.
_____
What do you guys think?
I love you all ox