12

Ashleys POVS:

"Do you wanna get something to eat at the downstairs cafe?"

"Sure." I smiled, and Cam smiled back.

He was perfect. I was falling for him, but I couldn't do that to Carter. We went downstairs, and I ordered a pepsi & a chicken salad. Cam ordered coke & spaghetti.

"Are you Cameron Dallas?" The waiter said, I was kind of getting annoyed, but i'd have to expect that.

"Yes I am"

"Can I get you to say I love Alice? My sister loves you."

"Sure."

He said that he loved her, and followed her on twitter. I was getting annoyed because it happens all the time. We got done eating, and went back upstairs. I tripped from running to fast upstairs.

"Dumbass," Cam said, laughing. "Do you want me to help you up?"

I laughed, and said yes. Our eyes ment, and he began leaning in. Our lips touched, and I couldve swore I saw sparks. I completely forgot all about Carter. We walked in the room, and began making out. Then you know what happend afterwords.

"Ashley?"

"Yes?"

"Carters going to be so pissed.."

"We wont tell him."

"Could I tell you something?"

"Sure what is it?"

"You know when your first started seeing Carter?"

"Ye-"

We heard someone opening the door. Cameron got out of the bed fast, and went to his bed and we both acted like we fell asleep.

Carters POV:
When I walked in, Cam & Ashley were asleep. I brought them both a burrito from Chipotle. I got a call from Lala.

"Hello?"

"I miss you."

"Lala, I told you you cant call when In here. Ashley doesn't know. I miss you too, I love you got to go."

"Bye- love"

I hung up.

Ashleys POV:
Carter walked in while I was pretending to sleep, Cam & I were both eavesdropping. He was talking to a girl.

"Lala, I told you, you cant call when im here. Ashley doesnt know, i miss you too, & i love you-"

I was broken. I immediately began crying, and I just remembered.

Is this what Cam was going to tell me? Lala was Rose? I was broken, I was hurt. I totally regret what happend with Cameron tonight. Carter deserved that. He heard me cry.

"Ash- "
_______
TYSM FOR ALMOST 7K ILY