Chapter 2

Each 'chapter' im making a new imagine btw :-)
____________________

Carter calls you and asks you if you want to go out to dinner.

You say yes, and he says that he'll pick you up.

"I love you.." He says, as you hang up the phone.

You go into your room, and wander around wondering what to wear. Where was he gonna take you? Somewhere fancy? Fast food? You didnt know, so you went downstairs to ask your mom.

Then you remembered.. You have no one to ask, no one is ever there. You're depressed & can't handle being alone everyday.

You ran upstairs crying, and begging to god that he'll just take your life away. You grab your razor, and cut yourself so blood drips down.

You hop in the shower to wash them new fresh cuts. You decide to wear a pink and white flowy dress. You do your normal makeup routine, but you use a light nude pink lipstick from MAC, instead of a lip-gloss.

Carter is waiting for you outside, so you sneak out the window.

You guys go out to eat at Osaka, and youre waiting for your food. You turn your wrist around, forgetting about the cuts.

"Babe, what is that?"
"Its.. Um, nothing"
"Its something.. Do you..?"
"I do.. But its for a reason.."
"Babe, i do not want you cutting, i want you to know that your worth living. Please dont.."
"I-i hav- i'll try my best to stop.. But just for you.."

You guys eat, and then he takes you back to his place.
His parents werent home, they were working.

You both put your backs on his headboard in his bed and watch tv.

You climb on him, so your legs are around his waist.
"Babe.." He says seductively.
You kiss him on the lips, and his tongue enters you.
He puts your back on the bed, and begins taking off your dress. He undresses you, and then you take off his clothes.
He begins by rubbing your clit, and you slowly moan, trying to hold it in. You dig your nails into his back, showing him affection. He then takes out his.. dick and puts it in you.
"Does it hurt?" He says while laughing.
"No shit, of course it does" you say playfully.
You both smile, and he thrusts it into you. Your legs begin tightening up, and you start to moan his name.
"C-carter.." You said with a soft- tone voice
"Yes?"
He stops, and lays next to you.
"I love you.."
"I love you too, i want to be with you forever."

You hear some people come in through the front door.. And its his parents..
Shit.
___________
Do you guys want me to finish the chapter off? :)