19

Ashleys POV:

"We left after you went in the room." Kenzie said.

She hung up, and I went down to Shawn's room. When I knocked, all the boys were there. Matt answered the door.

"Hi." I said, I did a half smile.

"Hi.." He said, it was a more sarcastic, not meaningly kind of way.

I walked in, and tried to make a conversation.

"So how was your day?" I asked them, and they just sat on their phones scrolling through social media.

"Wheres Shawn at?" I asked.

"I don't know shouldn't you know? You slept with everyone." I heard Hayes say.

"Hayes stop." Nash said.

"Well she ruins everyone's friendships, shes ruined 3. Nash, you can't just say that that never happend. It did." Hayes said again.

"Yo, dude stop." I heard Nash say, again.

"Alright. So thats what you all think of me? Someone who ruins everyones friendships and is a whore?" I said.

"Well kind-" Hayes said.

"Dude, shut the fuck up." Nash said.

"Alright. I guess i'll just leave you all alone." I said, I was walking out.

"No d-" Taylor cut off Cameron, "Just let her go bro." Taylor said.

I walked out, running to my room. I was crying, tears fell down from my face. I can't just let it pass, so I walk downstairs to get a pregnancy tester, I dreaded it.

I had to walk downstairs, tears falling from my face.

"Could I get a pregnancy tester?" The cashier asked.

"Sure. Are you okay?"

"No, Well I mean yes." I said.

I bought it and went upstairs to my room. I did it, and it came out negative.

I was relieved, and thankful. I wasn't happy, I ruined 3 friendships.

I went on twitter, and scrolled through my timeline.

All I saw were things like,

"That Ashley girl who fucked Shawn, Cameron, and Carter is a whore."

"Ashley is a slut, she needs to back off my men."

I replied to a few nice tweets, but I couldn't help but cry.

I turned off my phone, and took a quick shower. I got dressed, and went downstairs to the lobby to eat lunch.

I ordered a small pizza, and sat at a table alone. I saw Shawn with a girl. He tried to get away, but he left the girl, and came over to me.

"Hey, look I'm sorry. I shouldn't of left." He said.

"No its ok, you slept with me and left. There is nothing wrong with that. Right? You're so perfect, but Im just a bad guy according to your friends. What if I was pregnant? What would you do? Leave me? Never talk to me again? Leave me alone? Spread rumors? Shawn what the fuck. You just used me for sex and stuff. I was trashed, and you were sober. You couldn't stop yourself. So next time you think that you're not in the wrong, maybe you should check yourself. Good fucking, bye." I said, I grabbed my pizza and left.
_________

How'd you like it? Feedback? Thank you so much for 30k+ reads! ;)

Instagram:
@magconnedits

Twitter:
@moanespinosa

Vine:
cam too turnt