21

ASHELYS POV:
We all got our smimsuits on. I wore my tribal-print neon orange bathing suit. We all piled into Bart's car that Cameron was driving. I sat next to Mahogany & Jacob. Cam turned on the radio and we were all singing Jack & Jacks song, distance. It was finally on the radio.

"Missed calls, and ignored text, and late night im stayin' up stressin', girl I got you on my miindd.. I swear this happens every time.." We all sang, Jack & Jack were laughing at our terrible singing.

"Wow you guys are great." Gilinsky said.

"Yeah, you guys should sing." Johnson laughed.

"Shut up." I said laughing and hitting Johnson's arm.

"Ouch you bitch that hurt." Johnson said.

I made a pouty face, "Boo-Hoo." I said.
He laughed and we arrived to the beach.

"Cam get the chairs, Tay get the towels, and Jacob get the the food." I said.

"Alright lazy ass." They all said, I laughed.

We all found a spot and put our stuff on it. The boys all went into the ocean.
Mahogany and I were tanning.

"So, whats going on between you and the boys?" She asked.

"I have no clue, anymore. But, im glad we made up, I missed them."

"Im here for you anytime, I love you." She said.

"I love you too." I smiled, "do you want anything to eat?"

"Yeah, thise frozen grapes sound fantasic." Shs said.

I threw one in her mouth, and she didn't catch it.

"Dude we literally wasted 30 grapes." She said laughing.

I laughed, and Carter came over.

"Come in the water guys." He said.

"No. Im tanning I don't want to get up." I said, smiling.

Mahogany left to go talk to Jacob.

"I'll let you two be alone." She said, winking at me.

"Alright, guess you want it the hard way." He laughed.

He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"Cartah, no don't do dat!" I said laughing.

He laughed.

"Put me down right now." I said, sternly.

"Or else what?" He smiled.

He started running while I was pounding on his back trying to get him to let go of me. He ran into the water, making sure to splash me.

"Carter, what the fuck." I said. "Im wet now, thanks." I said smiling.

"Thats what she said." Taylor said.

"Haha, you're so clever." I said sarcastically to Taylor.

"I know." He said laughing.

"Aaron give me that ball." I said.

"Alright, here." He gave it to me.

"Alright guys were going to play volleyball." I said.

We all split into two teams. We started playing and the other team was winning.

Carter grabbed me by my waist and told me to go over to the opposite side as the others. They were still playing though.

He grabbed my hand and walked me over.

"Ashley. Im so sorry, I really love you." He said. "When we broke up I felt like my whole world exploded because you are my world. I love you so much, I don't want this to end, please."

I started to tear up.

"Carter.. It's just that I'm not sure if I can trust you. Why are you trusting me? I ruined your bestfriends friendship with you guys." I said.

"But I'm willing to forgive that. We made up. Just please give me a second chance. I love you so much, and I'm willing to do anything to gain your trust again. I love you so much. I can't live without you." He said, I smiled.

I started to cry.

"I love you so much Carter." I said smiling.

I grabbed his neck and pulled him in for kiss wrapping my legs around his torso. He kissed back, I couldn't be anymore happier.

We heard everyone Awe.

"Were you guys watching the whole time?" Carter said.

"Yeah, pretty much. You dumbasses didn't hear us stop." Shawn said, we all started laughing.

"Congratulations guys." They all said.

The rest of the day we ate, and walked back home. Carter and I held eachothers hands the whole time.

_______

What'd ya think? (:

Thanks so much for 40k+

I love you so much (-:

Don't forget to follow me on social media if you'd like just pm me