15

I made a vine account with my friends, so if you'd like to follow it, pm me
Thank you xx
__________________
Ashleys POV:
We sat around and the room, talked, and played the wii.

It was really awkward between Cam & Carter, but it kind of was for Carter and I.

"Come out in the hallway," Carter said, he was already pulling me out there.

We went into the hallway and laid against the walls.

"I don't want things to be awkward." I said, I was kind of nervous.

Carters POV:

"Neither do I, Ashley. I miss you so much, and I think it would be better if we just stayed friends."

She smiled, and her smile lights up my world. Shes perfect. I mean, I still have feelings for her, but I don't think she'd ever take me back.

Ashleys POV:
"I'd like that a lot, Carter." I laughed, and we just joked around with eachother.

I rested my head on his shoulder, and he did too. We just scrolled through our phones until it was time for magcon.

Eventually at, 3:45 we left to go into the room. Fans lined up, and we're let in after about 30 minutes. I got a chance to perform on stage. I sung with Shawn, and we got tons of great feedback. I was going to sing the next day, and I was excited too. I took pictures with fans and hung out with the family until everyone left.

----------
The next part will be club (: