11

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALMOST 5k! :)
**sorry i didnt update, i fell asleep, and I was busy yesterday**
_____________

Carters POV:
When we got off the plane, we waited for our cab. It pulled up, and I grabbed the door for Ashley as well as her luggage.

Her drove us to our hotel, and we checked in. Our room number was 301 and Bart told us we were sharing with Cam & Matt. Our rooms were actually pretty big. We all went into our room, and all the boys were there.

"Hey Bro!" Everyone said, laughing and happy as ever.

"Who is this cutie?" Cam asked,

"My girlfriend,"

Everyone Ooh'd.

I mean, I wasnt mad at Cam for saying that, because honestly when she walked in everyone stopped and stared. She was gorgeous, but she was mine. I had nothing to worry about. Hopefully.

"Cam, that wasnt supposed to sound bitchy what-so-ever."

"I know, ahah."

We all went back to our rooms and packed.

Ashleys POV:
I actually found Cameron, quite more attractive in person. But never would I say that infront of Carter.

It was 8PM, and all the boys decided to go out to eat, but I stayed. I was tired, and was hopefully going back to sleep.

CAmerons POV:
I told the boys that I was staying here, but Carter did find anything suspicious. When I laid eyes on Ashley, she was perfect.

I walked in, and I suprised her.

"Woah; i thought you went with the boys?"

"No, Im not hungry."

"Me either."

Ashleys POV:

It was silent for about 2 minutes, well until I broke the silence.

"Tell me about yourself,"

"Well for starters, im from Cali,"

"where are you from?"

God, his voice was perfect.

"Im from North Carolina,"

My head was everywhere, i loved Carter. But as soon as i met Cameron, i knew we'd have a thing.