32

Matts pov:

All I could hear is a faint beep..

Everyday since the accident, thats all I could hear.

Was that one little faint beep, from my bestfriend.

It just doesn't seem right.. none of it does.

I feel as if he's still here, in his room, tweeting random things, not having "#RIPCARTER" trending worldwide.

I can't believe I lost my bestfriend.

Today is friday, and tonight Nash is throwing a party with all the boys, hopefully getting our mind off things.

I walk into school, taking a deep breath, waiting for everyone to stare at me. Today is my first day back in 2 weeks, i don't care about my grades anymore, why would you? My bestfriend is gone, the one person i trusted with my life.

I go to 1st block, which was math, and I can't even concentrate, I could only picture Carter in the desk next to me.

No one was allowed to sit there, only because Carter's seat was there. We wouldn't dare to touch it either.

In a blink of an eye, it was lunch time. My last 2 periods have been boring, sad, and even more sad.

Carter & I had 3rd block together, as well as Ashley. God, I miss her too, her seat is empty, with nothing but notes placed on it, same as Carter.

We all three had B lunch. I was sitting alone the whole time, acting like I was okay.

Time flew by and before I knew it, I was headed to Nash's house with all the boys.

There was loud music, beer, many people, and drugs.

I walked in nash's door.

"Hey man! You okay?" Asked taylor and Nash.

"Yeah, I am, I just don't want to talk about it much, lets have fun."

Cameron handed me a beer, as well as Aaron, Nash, Dillon, Taylor, Jacob, not hayes because hes young, Sam, Jack & Jack, Shawn, and of course himself.

"Cheers for Carter! We miss you dude!" Jacob spoke,

"Cheers!" We all said, laughing and smiling.

"Its just one hit, nash." I heard Jack G say,

"I'll take it." He said, and inhaled the weed.

He got more out of a pill bottle and rolled a blunt with it, and we all took turns.

It felt good to let all of my sadness out and totally disregard it.

I left around 4 AM.

I stayed up thinking about life, what has happend and what was bound to happen.

I went to sleep, wishing I wouldn't wake up the next morning..

and my wish was granted.

______________

ACTUALLY KIND OF CRYING BECAUSE OF THIS AND IT WAS MY LAST CHAPTER.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALMOST 600K, i love you all soooo much, thank you for reading it, and don't forget to read my story called "discredit."

social media;

Snapchat: espinosah