13

TYSM FOR ALMOST 8K IM SO HAPPY :) ILY
________________

Ashleys Pov:

"Ashley! I swear nothing happend! She called me! I didnt mean any of that!"

"So my bestfriend, Lala. FUCKED MY BOYFRIEND? DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW PATHETIC THAT IS? AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN NOTHING HAPPEND? THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT YOURE PARENTS WERE TALKING ABOUT. I CANT BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO THAT, BACK STABBING BITCH. CARTER I TRUSTED YOU. AND NOW THAT WERE ADMITTING THINGS, I FUCKED CAMERON TONIGHT."

"WHAT THE FUCK ASHLEY? YOU SLEPT WITH MY BESTFRIEND? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS? YOU AND LALA WERENT AS CLOSE AS CAMERON AND I, I CANT BELIEVE HE DID THAT. FUCK YOU CAMERON & FUCK YOU ASHLEY!"

Carters Pov:
I was fumid inside, I tried to keep calm & ignore it, but I couldn't. I walked up to Cameron, and punched him right in the face.

"WHAT THE FUCK DUDE? YOU SHOULDVE TREATED HER RIGHT, AND NOT CHEAT ON HER, SHE DOES NOT DESERVE SOMEONE LIKE YOU." Cameron said, he was red.

"Whatever, im done. You can kiss my ass & fuck off. Im done with you. Thanks Ashley, you did this."

"How the fuck is this my fault? If you didn't fuck my bestfriend, I would feel bad, but honestly I don't. I cant believe you, Carter."

"Bro, just leave." Cameron said, he was tired.

"Thanks Ashley, I hope things work out." I said, I walked out.

Ashley was crying, and I dont even know about Cam. I was trying not to cry, but deep inside I was. Tears were dripping down, I'm honestly the biggest dumbass. I should've treated her better. I can't believe what I did. I ruined everything. I packed everything.

Ashleys POV:
I was crying my eyes out, and I was honestly done. I dont know what happend in my head, nor Camerons. I didn't even think about what I was doing. If I didnt sleep with Cameron, It would put alot less stress on me. They probably think im a hoe.

Camerons POV:
Im going to miss Carter. I had no clue about what I just did.

"Carter, just know. Im sorry. I love you as a brother, and I know we wont be the same. Just take some time"

"Cameron, I just cant believe this. I cant believe myself. I just need time to cool off, you know?"

I heard the boys walk in.

"What was all this screaming & crying?" Nash said.

I told them the story, but Carter left. We had no clue where he went.

"Man, you guys will make up, i know it. Honestly, if I was in Ashleys Position, i wouldve done the same. Bro, just brush it off, It will get better," Shawn said.

I hope things get better, and i hope we find Carter.