14

Ashleys POV:
I went to sleep, and when I woke up it was 11:00. Magcon was in 6 hours, and I texted Taylor to see if they found Carter.

Taylor said that they dod, and that he just needed to calm down.

Cameron was in the opposite bed of me, I could tell he was pretty mad.

"Do you want me to go down in the lobby and get us some donuts?" He asked.

"Sure, get me 2 chocolate ones,"

"Ight im gonna get some for those boys too, be right back"

He got up and changed into some clothes. We were going to a club tonight after magcon, and I was excited. I decided to call Carter, it probably wasnt the best decision, but I had to work things out.

"Hello.." He said, there was a big silent pause until I spoke up.

"Carter, Im so sorry. I didn't mean any of it, I love you and only you."

"Ash, I just don't know anymore.. I don't think it will be the best idea. I mean, I had sex with your bestfriend.. I don't know why. Ash, I love you so much but I think its best if we are just friends. Cam and I made up earlier today, can we just be friends?"

I tried to hold my tears in, but I finally came up to say,
"Sure Carter." I hung up, and got out of bed.

I looked like a monster, so I jumped into the shower. When I got out, I wrapped myself in my robe. I put on some makeup and curled my hair. Cameron was in the room eating donut.

"Ashley, could we talk?" He said, his mouth was stuffed.

"Sure.."

"Ashley, what happend yesterday ment nothing right?"

"No. It didn't, I had no clue what went on"

"Alright, good. I just want to be friends and not have it so awkward."

"Me too" I smiled and we got up and hugged.

I got dressed into a black high waisted skirt, and a floral print top. We were in Cali, so it was hot. I put on some black flats, and Cam was already ready. Once we finished eating, we decided to go walk around with anyone who wanted to go.

We walked to Aaron's room, and only Aaron & Shawn wanted to go with. Then we went to Taylors room, and Taylor & Jack & Jack decided to go.

Of course we were going to meet some fans, but we didnt want to get mobbed in the front so we went to the back.

We took a few pictures with fans, but we didnt reallly go walk because it was humid out.

We all just went into Carters room, and everyone was in there.
__________
TYSM FOR ALL THESE READS! I also had writers block, so I didnt know what to write.