22

Ashleys pov:

When we got home, we all walked in and sat down in Nash, Hayes and Camerons room. They had a suite, so they had a huge living room.

"Do you guys want to watch a movie?" Jacob said.

"Yeah, what movie?" Carter asked.

We decided to watch a scary movie, "The Conjuring".

I popped some popcorn and put it on a bowl for the rest of the boys. I laid next to Carter with my head on his stomach, and he was playing with my hair.

"Shit." Cameron said, the popcorn bowl fell on the ground.

"Dammit." I heard Taylor.

We all started laughing.

My eyes got heavier and heavier. I them fell asleep. We we're all cuddling on the couch together.
_______

*the next morning*

I got up at about 9 AM. No one was up yet, so I went to go make breakfast for everyone. I made pancakes, waffles and bacon.

"What smells so good babe?" Carter said.

"Shit you scared me." My heart was beating.

"Im gonna go take a shower."

_______

Carters pov:

I was so happy I was back with Ashley again, and friends with the boys. It made me so happy.

_

Ashleys POV:

Once I was done, I woke the boys. I grabbed two pans and banged them together.

"WAKEY WAKEY EGGS AND BAKEY," I screamed.

"Ashley shut the fuck up." Shawn said.

"No wake up."

"How about you fuck off." Johnson said.

"Its 10 AM how about you all shut the fuck up." Gilinsky said.

Shawn woke up, and set the table up.

"Heres the plates." I said.

Carter got out of his shower and sat down at the table.

"What are we doing tonight?" He asked.

All the boys got up and sat down at the table. I put the food on plates so everyone could get what they wanted.

"Theres this cool rock climbing place I though we could go to." Taylor said.

"Alright. What time does it open?" I asked.

"4. Afterwords, we could go to the bar or something, we could sneak in."

"Alright." I said.

We all finished eating, and got ready.

---------
This was just a filler chapter, but the next one will be dramatic.

I love you :)

By the way, the note 'i' did yesterday wasn't me, so sorry about all the cursing and all that on it if you saw it.
xoxo