C8

YSISJSSJDJKSJDJ THANK YOU SOSOSO MUCH FOR 2K IT MEANS THE WORLD ILY (sordy for the short chapters :( )
_____________

Ashleys POV:
I woke up at 4 to get ready, I was very tired since I only got about 2 hours worth of sleep. I got up, and went in the shower. I washed my face, hair, and body. When i got out I wrapped myself in my robe, and got out a suitcase. I started packing everything.
I texted my mom to make sure it was fine with them,

"Mom im going to MAGcon with Carter, i have money, please dont worry"

She instantly replied with,
"Theres $100 on the fridge, your dad and I are on a buisness trip for 3 days."

I smiled, and went to grab the money and went back upstairs. I began searching through my bag to pick what I wanted to wear. I chose a yellow croptop, and white shorts. I paired them with a necklace Carter gave me, and some white high heels. It was 5:30 and carter was gonna be here soon.

I blow dried my hair, and then did beachy-curly waves. I applied some makeup, which was pretty natural. I just did a winged eyeliner, put eyeliner on my waterline, and a little blush. I called Carter ,

"Can you come get me? Im ready."

"Ill be there in 10"

I was so excited to spend 3 days with Carter, and the rest of the boys.

I packed my carry on bag, which pretty much included gum, water, chips, my computer, and chargers.

CARTERS POV:
I was so excited to see Ashley, and spend time. I packed my luggage and hugged my mom goodbye. I drove to Ashley's and I called her when I pulled up. I decided to stop at walmart to get her a rose.

I pulled up to her house, and surprised her by knocking on the door. I could tell she was rushing from the way she said 'okay hold on.'

When she opened the door, i kissed her on the lips and gave her the Rose. I grabbed her luggage and put it in the trunk.

ASHLEYS POV:
Carter surprised me with a rose, and I couldn't stop smiling like an idiot. It was going to be a long plane ride.