Chapter Fifteen

Lilly looked around not recognising where she was in the ship while silently freaking out about how she got there in the first place. Tentatively, she began to walk forward while checking behind her every now and then. The monochromatic look to everything wasn't helping either.

A scream echoed along the hallway making her jump and scream a little as tears started to pool in her eyes. What was happening? Oh god, oh god, oh god. What was happening? She was utterly terrified now and didn't know what to do other than to keep walking. She couldn't tell where the screaming was coming from so all she could do was continue to take small, scared steps forward while the screaming continued.

The screaming got louder and soon a thumping and squishing sound joined it the further Lilly made her way down the corridor. She gasped and covered her mouth in utter horror at the sight in front of her. The screaming was coming from a man dressed in what would have been a very expensive suit if it weren't covered in filth, blood and other bodily things that should stay inside a human.

The squishing and thumping though, came from what the man was doing.

Lilly had no idea how long he had been there doing it, but it was long enough for the other person's skull to have been completely shattered with brain matter literally sprayed everywhere. The man's fist was also destroyed but he wouldn't stop hitting and screaming. He was completely insane.

Lilly couldn't hold her stomach at the sight so she quickly turned to the closest wall and vomited until nothing was left in her stomach. She wiped at her mouth, gasping while she leant against the wall.

Suddenly it was silent. Completely and utterly quiet.

Lilly chanced another vomiting session to look at where the insane man was. Her eyes widened in fear when she saw him staring at her with wide, completely black eyes. Veins straining black against his pale skin, while his left cheek gapped open from where the skin and fat looked like it had been ripped away with immense force.

Lilly's mind screamed for her to run but her body didn't move until the man did. She screamed in utter terror while she ran just before the man launched himself at her. He fell to the floor but quickly scrambled back up and ran after her.

Lilly ran past where she had first appeared only to scream and duck when a woman came screeching down another corridor, joining the man in chasing her. Tears made it hard for Lilly to see as she ran careening down the corridor completely mind numb with fear.

Lilly was suddenly lifted off the ground by a strong grip under her arms and pulled into the air duct above. Before she could scream or lash out a hand covered her mouth while arms and legs wrapped around her to keep her still.

"Shush if you don't want them to find us." A young feminine voice hissed lowly against Lilly's ear making her freeze. "That's it. Now I'm going to let go of you, but you have to promise not to scream or hit me, okay?"