Pushade

Pushade is a planet scarcely populated in a newly established solar system with only four other planets. The solar system is one of the newest to be found by Solar Alliance explorers on the edge of their territory, only having been found in 4022 A.D.

A single day lasts only ten hours and a year is approximately 223 days. The planet only has one continent but is covered almost completely with swamps, marshlands and humid rainforests. It doesn't have a moon since the planet itself is too small to have one.

With Pushade's incredible amount of flora there are also a large number of animals and insects. All of which can be terribly dangerous and tricky to fight against. Insects swarm in groups and most animals are equipped to blend in with their surroundings or hide in the murky water of the swamps.

The population of Pushade can be numbered in the millions, which is pretty small compared to the other planets in the Alliance. The populace also lives in small tight nit tribes that each have their own territory. The tribes can trade and live in other territories but only with the tribe's elder's permission and as long as they abide by the tribe's laws. If a fight between tribes breaks out it is the task of the Gold tribe, which consists only of a single female, to help the two fighting tribes resolve the issue or, if an agreement cannot be made, the Gold tribe is then made to referee a fight between the two tribe's best warriors. Every man, woman and child is taught how to fight from the day they are born.

Sadly though, during the Solar Alliance and Pushade's peace treaty negotiations. The female Gold tribe member disappeared in a ship crash only a year after negotiations started. Since then the Alliance has seized control of the planet making all the tribes conform to their rules and standards. Now, five years later, discontent has arisen within the populace from the low standard of living and the stagnation of trade, leaving the people poor and disease to fester.

Please comment and vote! Thank you!