Chapter 2

Xavier's P.O.V

I woke up to a tiny body jumpiing on my stomach. "Xavier, mum said to get up." I opened one eye to see my little sister, Kady, sitting on me. "Xavier" She sang whilst jumping on me again. I grunted. "Ok, I'm up" Was my reply. She hoped of my chest and ran out of my room. I swear that kid has way to much energy, I dont know where she gets it from.

With one final sigh I got out of my warm, inviting and made my way to the shower.

I steped out of the shower, wrapped a towel around my waist and walked over to the sink to brush my teeth. After I finshed in the bathroom I made my way back into my room and over to my closet. I decided on a pair of dark blue jeans that hung low on my hips, and a plain white t-shirt. Once changed I put on my leater jacket and Nike high-Tops. I walked over to my floor length mirror and ran a hand through my dirty blound hair to give it that messy look. Once staisfied with my look I walked out of my room.

I fineshed my breakfast quickly and shouted a quick good bye to my family and went out to my black BMW i8. I started up my car and made my way to school. Great. Note the sarcasm.

Once I arrived I parked my car and made my way over to my group of friends. "Hey man" Shouted to my best mate Brad once he saw me aproching.

"Hey bro" I replied whilst we bro hugged. The rest of the group said a short 'hey' which i replied with a nod. Brad is a lot like me, he has the same hair style as me but his is a few shades darker. Our eyes however are completely different. He has light green eyes and I have a bright blue. We have been best friends from dippers and ever since we have been inseparable. "So how has it been" He asked as we walked to our lockers that where next to each other.

"Its been good, what about you"

"Same as usual" As he said that the bell rang.

"Alright, I will see you later bro" I said.

"See ya," He shouted as we went our seperate ways to class. My first lesson today was English lit.

As I walked into class. My first first lesson all eyes were on me. I just smirked and walked to my seat. Class had already started so I decided to to catch up on some sleep. I folded my arms Infront of me and rested my head on top of them.

Just as I was about to fall asleep the classroom door burst open I didn't look up though, as tempting as that was. "Who might you be?" The anoying teacher asked in a monotone voice. "Im Elexia,  im new hear." A musical voice answered. Now I really did want to look up, but decided against. Even though there was an anoying voice in my head telling me to look. "Ok, take a seat" I heard footsteps getting closer, and then the scraping of a chair being pulled out next to me.

As soon as they sat down I snaped my head up to see the who it was. When I did I saw the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Her wavy brown hair framed her smooth flawless face. Her eyes were hypnotising, they were purple with streaks of blue going through them. I studyed the rest of her features before landing on her pink, full lips that looked so soft.

Suddenly she blushed and looked away. For the rest of the lesson I couldnt help but stare at her. I knew she could feel me looking at her because she kept shifting uncomfortably.

As soon as the bell went she packed away her boks and sprinted out of the classroom just as sir was about to hand out assignments. "Xavier, could you give this to Elexia you two will be working on this assignment together" He said whilst handing me a piece of paper.

"Of course" He then dismissee the class.

The rest of the morning went pretty quick *Riiinnnngggg* YES! Finally lunchtime. I made my way out of the classroom to be greeted by Brad, "Hey Xavier" He cheared. "Hey Brad" I replied with a smile. "Lets go eat" He laughed but nodded in agreement. On the way to the diner we met up the rest of the crew. Then I remembered I had to give Elexia her assignment. "Hey, when we get in there I need to give somthing to someone quickly" They didnt ask who or what, they just agreed. I burst the doors to the diner open and walked in. The place was so quit you could here a pin drop. I quickly scaned the place looking for Elexia. I found her sitting with a group of people and she was looking at me. When she saw me looking her way, she quickly looked in the opposite direction.

I slowly made my way over to her table and stood behind her. One of her friends was going to say somthing, but then she saw me and her eyes widened in shock. Her friend jerked her head forward, motioning for her to turn around.

Slowly but surely she turned around and when she was fully facing me her eyes went as wide as saursers. This should be fun....

-----------------

Hey this is Chapter 2. hope you enjoyed

vote

comment

follow

share PLLZZZ. I will update soon ♡♥♡♥♡♥