Chapter 3

OMG! Am I dreaming or is Xavier really in front of me? I secreatly pinched my arm to to cheack if I was awake. Yep, this is no dream.

We have been staring at each other other for 2 minutes and no one has made any move to breack the uncomfortable silence. I need to say something, anything. "Um... D-did you n-need anyt-thing?" I managed to stutter out. He smirks

"No... its just you left class in such a rush that you didnt get given your assignment" He says whilst handing me a piece of paper.

I lift my hand to take the piece of paper and as i do our fingers gently brush. As this happens I feel a bolt of electricity pulse through my veins warming me up as it flows through my body, I had to supress a shiver that wanted so badly to surface. When our hands moved apart I felt cold again and my body was craving his touch even more. What the hell is wrong with me? I barely know the guy. "Oh... I almost forgot, we have to work in partners" He explains.

"Who is my partner?" I ask genrally wondering who it was. He stayed silent, just standing there smiling, it was starting to creep me out. After a monment silence he finally said "Me." My eyes widened for the second time today. Did I hear him right? "Meet me in the parking lot after school" Was all he said before winking and walked away.

I think I just died.

*

*

*

*

The rest of the day passed by quickly after lunch. I was now in the last 5 minutes of my last lesson. I felt my self getting excited for aft

school. But at the same time I was nervous is well.

*Riiiiiinnnnnnnnnggggggg*

The bell signaling the end of school snaped me  out of my thoughts. I packed away my books and made my way to my locker. Once I got to it I opened it and took my leather jacket then made my way outside.

I quickly scanned the parking lot to search for Xavier. I found him leaning against a back BMW. Slowly I walked up to him. He was looking around and when his eyes landed on me he smiled. "Hey" I shyly said with a smile of my own. "Hey" He replied confidently. "So... should we get going. I was thinking we could go to my house to study." He said scratching the back of his neck.

"yeah, sure." I answered happily. He smiled then opened the door for me to get in. "wait... what about my car?" I asked remembering I had drove itto school.

"Dont worry, you can get it tomorrow.  And I will give you a ride to school." He replied smoothly. I nooded and hoped into the car. He walked around the car and hoped into the drivers seat. "Ready?" he asked.

" Ready" And then we were off.

___________________________________________________________

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

Hey hope you enjoyed this chapter and remember to

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW  thank you xxx