Chapter 10

Elexia's P.O.V

I stood with my back pressed up against the door for a minute before I let out a deep sigh and pushed off of the door and made my way into the kitchen, where my mum was sat in one of the island stools eating the food I cooked. "So who was that? " She asked suspicion lacing her tone, and wiggling her eyebows. I shook my head at her childish behaviour "It was no one. He was just a... friend" I answered with a shrug.

"Mmhmm" she hummed I could tell she didn't belive me.  "Anyway" I said changing the subject "how was work?" I asked with genuine curiosity.

"It was alright." my mum said shrugging "A bit intence but other wise all good." I nodded and looked at the time it was eight O'clock. I don't usualy go to bed this early but im tired soo... "Goodnight mum." I said giving her a kiss on the fore head before climing the stairs.

After getting into bed I fell straight to sleep wondering what tomorrow will

#the next morning# ( imagine the voice from spoungebob saying that)

I hit around my nightstand trying to find my alarm clock. Once I was finally able to get the alarm clock to stop I sat up and rubbed to sleep from my eyes. I swear it should be illegal to be up this early in the morning. Why couldn't school start at a normal time like 12 o'clock. Now that would be great.

Not wanting to waste any more time I get out of bed and go pick out some clothes. I decided on a pair of light blue skinny jeans,  a pink t shirt with the winky face emoji on it and a pair of pink converse. I walk in to the bathroom to take a shower.

Once I am out of the shower and all dressed I go into my room and dry my hair. I make a quick side braid grab my bag and phone and make my way down stairs. Looking at the time I realise I have ten minutes till I have to be at school. Quickly grabbing a pear out of the fruit bowl I make a mad dash towards the door.

* Not gunna bore you with the car ride(time skip)*

I finally make it to school with only one minute to spare. I jump out of my car lock it and then run into the school so I can take some books out of my locker before school starts.

I slam my locker closed just as a loud shrill rings from above. I sigh and quickly shuffle towards first period Science. I have only been at this school for three days but I can already find my way around pretty easily. Sometimes I get lost, but I mean, who wouldnt. This school is HUGE. Anyway I made my way towards the science building and quickly found the class room. I walked in and looked around for any vacent seats. I didnt see one until I looked to the back of the class room/lab, where I saw a boy sitting there all by himself. He had sort of long black hair that covers his eyes a little, and big, thick framed glasses on. He looked nice enough so I went and sat next to him. When I sat next to him he looked at me in shock and then confusion. His eyebrows pulled together. "Why are you sat next to me?" he asked in a shy voice. My eyes widened.

"Oh! I'm sorry is this seat taken?" I asked going to grab my bag. "NO" He quickely said then lowered his voice. "No... I.its just no one ever sits next to me or even talks to me... ever." I looked at him stunned and confused. Why would no one want to talk to him he seemed like a nice guy.

" Why you seem like a pretty nice guy" I said voicing my thoughts. He just shrugged. " Its ok. Tell me when your ready... but... consider me your very new friend." I said a wide grin on my face. He gave me a small smile of his own then stretched out his hand " My names James" He said. James... it suited him. putting my hand in his I shook it. " My name is Elexia, but call me lexi." Just then the teacher walked in and class started. Well looks like I have a new friend.

____________________________
Hey guys.. sorry it took so long to update... but im trying
Anyway I hope you enjoyed it... And I have just started a new book called  "Behind My Smile" so go cheak it out.
I would also lime to thank every single one of you for voting and reading my book.
thank you and remember
VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW xoxoxox