Chapter 18

Elexia's P.O.V
I woke up to the sun shining on my face. Dammit. I was so tired when I got home last night that I forgot to close the curtains. I smiled to my self. Last night was amazing. He is amazing. I just can't help but think he was hiding something. I am sure he will tell me soon. I just have to give him time.

I find some clothes to wear. Which is just shorts and a shirt I am going to have a relaxing day watching Netflix. My mom is out today so it is the perfect opportunity. Don't ask where my brother is. We don't see him until late Sunday night. Sometimes we don't see him for a whole week before he decides to come home. No one knows what he does but I'm not sure I want to know. Although sometime I do get a little curious so o tried to follow him in my car but after a while of following I lost sight of car and then just gave up after that.

Anyways after I grab my clothes I head to the bathroom and do my morning routine. Which consists of a shower brushing my teeth and doing my makeup. After that is all done I make some breakfast and sit on the couch with Netflix on the telly. What better way is their to send your weekend.
*****time skip******

After finishing the first season of pretty little liars. Yeah don't judge I'm on one out of the six seasons. So what. Anyways, there was a knock at the door. Bet it is my brother. He is always losing his key. But what would he be doing back so soon?

I go to the door and after opening it I am shocked at who it is. "Xavier? What are you doing here?" I ask.
"Nothing much. I just wanted to see you. I missed you." He says whilst his thumb draws circles on my cheek bone. His words bring a blush to my face and I duck my head. "Don't look down. Your blush is adorable" this just cause the red in my checks to deepen. Stepping aside I invite him in. What is he doing here? Not that I am complaining. I love spending time with him. He looks a bit edgy so I don't think he is just here for me.

Xavier's P.O.V
Ok you caught me guys. I felt like something was off. I had to come check on her. Make sure she was ok. I am finally going to tell her my secret. I figured if we are going to have a relationship we better not start it of with lies. So I'm gunna tell her. Even better the woods are just outside of her house so I will take her there to tell her.
"Hey babe, I need to tell you something" I say whilst scratching the back of my neck. "Ok what is it?" She asks "just trust me ok. And follow me."
I start on my way towards the Back door and make sure she is following. Opening the door I let her step out first before following. I take hold of her hand before we start walking towards the forest.

We continue walking for another couple of minutes before we enter a clearing. It's beautiful with a waterfall in the centre. I would not have expected her to have seen this as it is quite deep into the woods and from the shocked look on her face she has never seen it before. The clearing is completely hidden by trees with the top of it completely bare allowing us to see the sky and letting the sunlight illuminate the place. I take her to sit on a large rock by the waterfall and then turn towards her. "Ok. I'm just going to let it out. I'm..." My words seem to get stuck in my throat. But as I look towards her beautiful smile the words tumble out. "I'm a werewolf." She stares at me for a good minute before does the expected. She ..... Laughs? She is rolling around on the rock laughing at the top of her lungs. Ok maybe not so expected. "Yeah. SURE. And I am a wizard" she says and starts laughing again. Ok she doesn't believe me. I will just have to prove it. I Lift my shirt over my head and drop it to the floor. That gets her to stop laughing. I smirk as I see her staring at my chest. "W-what are you doing?" She asks.
"Proving it". With that being said and the rest of my clothes, except the boxers on the woods floor. I close my eyes and allow my body to change. The pops echo through the forest as I change forms I front of her very eyes.
Once the popping stops I open my eyes and see that I have gotten taller and all my senses have heightened, including the sound of her heart beating and the berths she is taking. And her... Delicious sent. It wraps around me like a warm blanket and causes my Walt to push forward. Trying to get us closer to our mate.
I hold him back as best as I can. I want her to approach us first to make sure she doesn't get scared and run off. I lay on the ground my head on my paws and stare at her. Her eyes are wide with shock and excitement. But I can see a tiny bit of fear lurking in her eyes. My wolf and I whimper at the thought of her being afraid of us. "You're... " she starts to say but doesn't finish her own sentence. She looks at me before taking a hesitant step forward. I sink further into my paws to she her I am not going to hurt her. She then takes more sure steps until she is right in front of me. She looks me in the eye and then reaches her hand out. As soon as her hand touches my fur I close my eyes in delight. Apparently your spence of touch for your mate heightens when in wolf form too. "Your so soft... And beautiful." I hear her whisper. My wolf purrs in delight and rubs his head against her hand as she caresses us. "But Mr you have a lot of explaining to do. So change back." I smile a wolffish grin. That's my girl. Beautiful yet demanding.

_____________________
HEY GUYS!!!
Long time no see. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to
LIKE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
Thank You xxooxx