Chapter 5

OMG Frosch is so cute !!!!😊

Natsu's P.O.V
Wow, we are finally in Crocus the city. This is going to be awesome.

" Hey since its everyone's first time in the capital let's go explore"I yelled.

" Aye sir" Happy called after me,

" hold on I'm coming too" ( Y / N ) yelled,

" so am I" Lucy yelled as she ran after us. From behind us, I could hear Erza saying " don't forget to back at midnight..."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
( Y / N ) ' s P.O.V
It's night time now and me, Natsu, Lucy, Happy and ( E / N ) were looking at all the flowers.
" Wow, they sure do have a lot of flowers here," Lucy said astonished.

" Well, they don't call it the city of flowers for nothing" (E / N ) said in a duh voice.

Then something caught Natsu and mines attention. Some people were crowded around something, I have no idea what until someone yelled "fight" and knowing my brother he was off like a rocket towards this so-called fight. Me being the curious person I am, of course, ran after him. While running Natsu and my noses caught a sent that we only found in the guild or with each other.
DRAGON SLAYERS!!.

We got to the ring of people to see two men beating someone up. One of them had blond hair which reminded me of Natsu's and another man with black hair. I also noticed two exceeds.

One was a maroon colour while the other was green wearing a pink frogs suite. We finally got to the middle of the ring to have my brother fall over his own feet and land right in front of one of the men. Sadly the blond noticed

" Well well well. If it isn't Natsu and ( Y / N ) dragneel. Rumour has it that you're competing in the grand magic games this year..." he sneered.

I could already tell that these guys were going to be ass holes.

" yeah what's it to you" I snapped

"friendly, aren't you? Anyway, you guys should just drop out since it's just going to be like every year, with Sabertooth on top and fairytail at the bottom." he sneered again.

" Wait if your dragons, slayers.... did your dragons disappear on July 7th too," Natsu asked out of curiosity.

The blond looked at us with an evil glint in his eyes before saying

" our dragons did not just disappear... we killed are dragons with our bare hands" he bragged

" yeah Sting is the best, he could beat you any day" the maroon exceeds bragged even more

" Rogue is pretty great too" the green exceeds said in a super cute voice.

If there's one thing I hate more than people who mess with my guild is when people brag and think they're all High and mighty

" but didn't you think of them as your parents... I mean the practicality raised you" I shot back. Before they could answer I turned my attention to the exceed's " oh and by the way, I don't take kindly to braggers" they just looked at me and then at Natsu who now was trying to pick a fight.

I quickly stopped him because it was getting close to midnight and I did not want to disappoint Erza. So I grabbed Natsu by his scarf and dragged him back. The people in the crowd parted so we could get through

" come on. It's almost midnight and if we don't get back soon Erza will be pissed" I said as I dragged him away.

But that is until I heard Sting " yeah off you go back to your weak guild...". That's what set me off. I turned around, ran at him and punched him in the face so fast no one saw me coming...
Uh oh looks like your about to get into a big fight with the twin dragons.
Sorry I have not been updating. School is making to do homework. I hate homework. Anyway, see you in the next chapter. Bye!!!