Chapter 31

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Everyone is now back at the inn after day 3 and we're all celebrating our victories. Thanks to Wendy and Poliusca I healed pretty quickly but Natsu won't let me out of his sight after the whole kidnapped by Raven Tail incident.

Wendy's beating herself up because she got a draw in her fight against Chelia and everyone keeps telling her its ok. I walk up to her and put my hand on her shoulder, she looks up at me with disappointment in her eyes.

" Come on Wendy, at least you didn't lose. You went up against a God slayer and came out in a draw. If that's not a victory I don't know what is" I smiled at her.
She smiled back and hugged me while everyone smiled at us.
" your right (Y/N), but next time, I'll hopefully win." Wendy said determined as we pulled out of the hug.
______________________________
(Time skip)

We're still celebrating our victory at the games and I'm sat talking to Wendy and Carla while Gajeel is asleep beside me and Lily is getting his picture painted with ( E/N).

It's louder than before. Why?. Because my idiot brother and Happy decided it would be fun to ride on a sign on top of a bunch of barrels, even though it's super dangerous and Natsu has motion sickness.

Everyone was telling them to stop before they got hurt but of course, they didn't listen and ended up crashing into Wendy, Gajeel, the exeeds and I. Gajeel tried to pick a fight with Natsu but he was too sick to even care and looked like he was about to throw up all over Gajeel.

Then Gray thought it would be a good idea to do the exact same thing Natsu and Happy did a moment ago. Of course, Juvia cheered him on but it didn't do much good since he just ended up crashing like Natau and Happy but this time, all of Grays clothes besides his underwear came off.

" Talk about a party foul" I murmured to myself but Wendy, Carla and (E/N) heard and started giggling silently.

" Enough!!" Erza yelled

And you would think Erza would put a stop to the barrel surfing since she's not an idiot to go and try it but no. She ended up joining in instead.

" Oh calm down, Erza's got this" Lucy told us standing next to Levi smiling.

" You want to take a shot at it Lu?" Levi asked looking at the blond.

" I would but I'm wearing a skirt" Lucy replied just as Erza crashed and her skirt went up showing rather embarrassing parts.

Everyone started laughing again including me. Until I felt myself being picked up and through over someone's shoulder. I saw Happy walking in front of me and behind the person carrying me.

" Natsu Dragneel, you put me down now!" I ordered my big brother. I couldn't see his face but I could tell he was smirking with mischief.

" Aww come on sis, stop being such a party pooper. Trust me you're going to like this" He told me walking away to someplace unknown.

All of a sudden I was seated on my knees, on a sign, ontop of the barrels with my brother and a bunch of others around me. Happy also joined me on the barrels, holding onto me tightly. Natsu got behind us. He better not push me. I want no part in this. But of course, my silent wish was not granted and before I knew it Natsu pushed the sign and sent me off.

" There goes (Y/N) " Natsu announced to everyone around us as I looked back to see him laughing. I'm so getting him back for this.

Since I didn't have my headphones with me and no music was playing in my ears so my motion sickness started acting up. I shut my eyes begging silently for it to be over. Thankfully I crashed before I spewed everywhere.

I landed something soft but hard and warm. I opened my eyes to see I had landed right on top of Laxus!

 I opened my eyes to see I had landed right on top of Laxus!

I was blushing like mad. Happy had disappeared when I crashed, probably back to Natsu.

This is going to be so embarrassing.