Chapter 12:

Chapter 12:

     Aleks set up Left4Dead, and then he heard a knock on the door. Eddie was here. Aleks smiled, running upstairs. Matt was already stumbling towards the door.

"Its alright Matt. I got it." Aleks opened the door

"Aleks, Hi!" Eddie was all happy to see him.

"Hey Eddie. I got Left4Dead set up." He led Eddie downstairs, and sat down on the couch. The room was now cleaned, and there was a cover on the couch, to mask the smell.

"Aleks?" Eddie asked, slightly amused at the sight of a bowl of kisses on the table.

"Oh. Its nothing." Aleks said.

     Aleks sat down next to Eddie, sitting very close to Eddie. They played for a while, but before long, they had paused the game and were in the middle of a tickle fight. They wrestled, and eventually, Eddie was on top of Aleks.

     Both boys stopped, and they were breathing hard. Aleks stared into Eddies eyes, pinned under his weight. Eddie slowly leaned down, and their lips touched.

     Eddie wrapped his arms around Aleks' waist. The kiss was slow, and sweet. Aleks felt so comfortable in Eddie's arms. It just felt so right. He knew he was being selfish, but he didnt care. He wanted Eddie. He wanted to be with him for the rest of his life.

     Eddie pulled away, both boys now breathless, with such an emotional kiss. Eddie sighed, and relaxed, cuddling with Aleks... Aleks wrapped his arms around Eddie, and smiled.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

~~☆★☆★☆~~

     Both boys fell asleep, after awhile, and when Eddie woke up, he found his head was resting on Aleks' chest. His heart beat was even, and loud in Eddie's ear.

     Eddie smiled, and sat up, careful not to wake his sleeping lover. He wanted to let Aleks sleep. It seemed like Aleks wasnt sleeping at all recently. Suddenly, Eddie knew why.

     When Eddie pulled away, Aleks' brow furrowed, and he began to whimper. He pushed invisible monsters away, that haunted his dreams. Aleks began to mutter and he looked terrified. Aleks was fighting something... or someone off.

"Aleks, wake up!" Eddie shook him.

     Aleks was suddenly sitting up, and holding onto Eddie for dear life. He was breathing hard, and he looked like he had seen a ghost. Eddie held him, and cooed little reassurances, until Aleks pulled away, a tiny smile on his face.

"Thank you..." He looked a bit calmer now.

"No problem... Want to talk about your dream?" Eddie coaxed.

"I... I was in my room, and... And my dad came in..."Aleks started off slowly.

"Aleks..."

"He hit me... He hurt me..." Tears came to Aleks eyes.

"Oh, Aleks..." Eddie hugged Aleks, and tried to soothe him.

"The trial is next week." He whimpered.

"Dont think about that, Aleks... Im here. I will protect you from that monster."

"Eddie..." Aleks whined.

"Im here. I wont ever leave you..." Eddie rubbed small circles on Aleks back, comforting him.

     Eddie knew just how much Aleks was afraid of his father. Aleks really didnt want to go and testify against his father. Aleks was afraid. He was terrified.

     Eddie tried to calm him, but Aleks only seemed to grow more upset. Eddie began to realize why his tactics weren't working. Eddie couldnt be on the stand, with Aleks, while he testified. Aleks would panic. He wouldnt have the confidence to look at his father, and say that he was the man that had repeatedly beat him.

"Hey, Hey... Listen. I will be right in the court room."

"Eddie, it doesnt matter... He will be right in front of me."

"Then... remember this... Whenever you feel threatened by him, you nod at me. I will handle it." Eddie decided.

"O... Okay..." He calmed down a bit.

"Hey..." Eddie let go for a moment, and grabbed a kiss. He unwrapped it, and handed it to Aleks. Smiling, he took it, and ate it. He kissed Aleks, and Aleks seemed to relax.

     Aleks breath was shaky, and his eyes were red from the tears. Eddie soothed him and eventually he gently began to smile. Eddie smiled, and hugged Aleks. He felt like he needed to comfort his boyfriend. He would always be there for Aleks. He would make sure of that...

~Hey guys!!!

     Its Clarity! This chapter was semi-cute/emotional. I write so much feelz, apparently.  Sorry, but it makes for a good story. Please comment, and tell me what you thought of the chapter. I have nearly 900 reads, and I appreciate it. Thank you!!!

~Clarity.