Chapter 11:

Chapter 11:

     Eddie walked into his kitchen that morning, with a huge grin on his face. He hadn't stopped smiling, since after the... Event with Aleks. Aleks was a very pleasurable partner. Even as a virgin, he knew what he was doing.

     Eddie prepared breakfast, and then his mother walked in. She yawned, and prepared her coffee, shuffling around the kitchen. Eddie smiled at his mother, but his smile was no longer genuine. He knew that she would hate that Eddie was in love with Aleks.

     Thinking about this, Eddie, went to his room. He called Aleks. He needed to know who they were supposed to tell, and when.

"Hello?" Aleks' voice was hoarse.

"Hey Aleks. I was wondering..."

"Oh, Eddie, hi... What is it?"

"Well... Who are we planning on telling?" Eddie spoke a bit quieter.

"You mean... Oh! We can tell whoever you like!" Aleks sounded happy.

"Can we only tell a small group of people?" Eddie rubbed his neck nervously.

"Um... Sure, Eddie... Whats wrong?"

"My mom... She's a homophobe." He sighed.

"Oh... Okay... Does just telling Seamus, Jordan, and Steven sound okay?"

"Thats fine... My mom cant find out though." Eddie knew that his mother would possibly kick him out, if he told her that he was gay.

"Alright... I guess, I will see you later?"

"See ya... I love you." He said quietly to the phone.

"Love you too." And then they both hung up.

     Walking out back in to the kitchen, Eddies mother was humming suspiciously. Had she been listening to his phone call? Eddie suddenly felt very scared.

"So... You got a girlfriend or something?" She asked,  grinning at him.

"Yeah..." Eddie sighed with relief.

"Whats her name?" His mother danced with excitement.

"Her name is Al... Alison." He saved himself.

"Is she pretty?" His mother was grinning from ear to ear.

"Al? Gorgeous..." He meant that. He turned pink, just thinking about Aleks beauty. His brown, wild hair, and strong arms... His eyes sparkled, with a light Eddie had never seen before.

"Im glad she makes you happy." She said, walking out of the kitchen.

     Eddie had just manufactured a story, to keep his mother happy. Eddie instantly thought of his savings... He had enough to get an apartment, and share it with Aleks, but he had been saving that money for college.

     He sighed, and finished getting ready for school. He would have to talk to Aleks about this. Maybe Aleks could come up with a solution. Knowing how smart he was, Eddie knew that Aleks would have some idea.

~~☆★☆★☆~~

     Aleks had a pretty boring day. The only exciting part, was when they told Seamus, and Steven. Both of them were so kind to us, and seemed excited that we were together.

"Im happy that you both are happy." Seamus said.

"Yeah..." Steven smiled weakly.

     Eventually,  Aleks got home, and went to his room. Before long, Matt stumbled into his room. He looked very confused and upset.

"Aleks... We need to talk." He slurred.

"What about?" Aleks said, sitting on his bed.

"I heard you and your friend... Yesterday." He hiccuped.

"Oh..." Aleks turned bright red.

"I wanted to tell you... That I support you in whatever you decide to do and-" He went on with tears in his eyes, about how he would care about Aleks, no matter what, and that He would always support him.

"Matt... Thanks..." Was all Aleks could say. He felt so awkward.

"Oh... Can you go buy me some more beer? Im all out..." He whined.

"Sure Matt." Aleks smiled and walked out, going to get the keys.

     Aleks was glad that Matt didnt care. He would be able to love Eddie without having issues with Matt... Aleks suddenly felt sorry for Eddie... He had to keep it from his family. They would never understand, although Aleks knew that Eddies mother would be the most judgemental.

     Aleks went to the store, and picked up some Coors light. He also bought a bag of kisses, to share with Eddie, when he came over next. He enjoyed Eddies company, even though Aleks knew he was being selfish. He knew he would somehow hurt Eddie in the end...

     Returning home, he slid the whole case into the fridge, and went back to his room. He got on his laptop, and began to play mine craft. He just needed to get his mind off of things.

~Thanks guys for all the support! Dont forget to vote, guys, and I appreciate all the comments. Plus, I want to give my followers a name, like with Truemu its stars, with Tyler Oakley, its his people... what do you want me to call you guys?

~Clarity