Chapter 21:

Chapter 21:

     The room seemed tense, to Eddie. He shoveled hashbrowns into his mouth, and then realized that not even small talk was being exchanged. Aleks looked slightly upset.

"What?" Eddie said, his mouth still a bit full, with half chewed hashbrowns.

"Nothing..." Aleks said quietly, and took a bite of eggs.

"So! I was thinking, we might go out somewhere today." James exclaimed.

"Like?" Eddie couldnt help but worry about Aleks.

"How about... we go see a movie?" Asked James.

"Thats fine." Aleks said, blandly.

     Aleks had never acted this way. This concerned Eddie. He looked at James, who shrugged. Eddie turned to Aleks.

"Is everything alright?" Eddie asked.

"Im fine! Let me go change." He smiled and walked out of the kitchen, humming a song from one of his videogames.

     Eddie was confused by this. Aleks was acting very oddly.

"Aleks, Im serious." Eddie walked behind him, and caught him around the waist.

"Its really nothing... just some old memories. I will get over it." Aleks turned to look at Eddie, and he smiled gently.

"I get it... So, what movie do you want to see?" Eddie smiled.

~~☆★☆★☆~~

     Aleks, James, and Eddie walked into the dark theatre, and found a seat, in back. Aleks smiled, as Eddie took his hand, and rubbed his thumb over it sweetly. Aleks leaned his head against Eddies shoulder...

     The opening credits began, and Aleks suddenly felt very awkward, remembering James, and what he had said. James liked him? This bothered Aleks, because he remembered some of his first thoughts of James, when he met him in that little cafe... Aleks felt a bit guilty.

     Eddie looked down at Aleks, and smiled. Aleks decided this was a good moment. He reached up, and pecked Eddie on the lips. Eddie grinned, when Aleks pulled away, but it was to dark to tell if he was blushing.

     Aleks caught James, scowling a bit. Aleks sighed, and went back to resting his head on Eddie's shoulder. The movie really wasnt that interesting. At one point, the main character, and the love interest got into a really intense fight, but it really wasnt that bad. Nothing like the fights he had seen his parents have when he was young.

     Aleks actually began to drift off to sleep, but pulled himself out of it. He needed to move. He excused himself, and went to the bathroom, splashing cold water in his face.

"Im sorry." He muttered, as he looked at his cuts.

     What did Aleks want? He loved Eddie, and he really cared about him... But James would probably begin to resent him... Aleks had time to think about this, so he pushed it out of his mind.

     Returning to the movie, Eddie looked concerned. Aleks waved his hand, as if to dismiss his worries. He sat down, and relaxed. The rest of the movie bored him. He waited until the end, and then got up, and walked out, holding Eddie's hand the entire time.

"That was a good movie!" James stated.

"I thought it was good." Eddie looked at Aleks.

"Yeah, it was great." Somehow he knew his enthusiasm sounded fake.

~Hello, my creatures!

So, I made 1000 more reads, in 3 days. Thank you! You have been soo supportive. Alrighty, thats all I had to say other than my OC competition is still open, until the 31st. Feel free to follow me for a dedication, in my next book. I will be ending this book soon, and I wanted you to know, I WILL leave it open for a sequel... I wont spoil it. :)

~Clarity♡