Chapter 25

Chapter 25:

    Kevin knocked on the door with nervousness... Kevin still had no Idea why James knew about Aleks, and he was worried... And what happened to that Aleks kid? He just sort of dissapeared. The door opened, and to Kevin's suprise, stood Aleks. Aleks backed up a bit in shock, then smiled at him.

"You are coming to stay with James... You wont hurt me anymore, right?"

"No... Why the hell are you here?" He asked, confused.

"James took me in, after the trial." Aleks said, and then walked away, letting Kevin come in.

     James house seemed more... full, today. There was a group of people sitting on his couch, playing Amnesia. It was Aleks group of geeky friends. They all looked up, and the game got paused. A latino kid with glasses glared ah him. He knew they were angry.

"Hi... I am Kevin." He muttered, scratching the back of his neck.

"We know who you are." the blonde boy next to the latino said.

"I promise I wont hurt you... or Aleks."

"If you so much as lay a finger on Aleks, I will disembowel you. You hear me?" The latino boy fumed.

"Yes... Where is James?"

"In the kitchen." The latino boy turned around.

     Kevin went into the kitchen. James was talking to Aleks. James looked up, ceasing to talk. He sighed, and shoed Aleks out of the room. He watched as Kevin set down his bag, and sit at the counter.

"James I-"

"Kevin, I trusted you! And you destroyed a kid. He could have died!" James had raised his voice.

"I know, I know... I am sorry."

"No, dont apologize." James said quickly.

"Then how am I-"

"Show me you have changed... Now your room is the first door on the left." He walked out of the kitchen, leaving Kevin flustered...

     He had really messed up this time... He felt the weight of his burden settling on him. He sighed, and brought his small duffle bag of his things, into his room. The room was much bigger than his own.

     He flopped onto the bed, and his thoughts began to wander a bit. He thought about Aleks and how he had hurt him... How bad he felt, and how he had threatened Aleks' life... But each punch felt good- No he couldnt think that way! Thats why he was aloud to sray here! He had gotten help!

     Kevin heard a knock at the door. He looked up, to see Aleks, shaking, at the door, worriedly looking at him. He looked so terrified... Kevin shook his head to clear the thoughts that had infected his healthy mind. He sat up on the bed.

"What?" Kevin asked, unzipping his bag.

"I wanted to see if you were ok..." Aleks muttered.

"Im fine... Listen Aleks, I am sorry that I hurt you."

"I dont blame you anymore... All is forgiven."

"Wait, what?" Now Kevin was confused.

"You were sick. I get that. I dont blame you."

"Thats... wow." Kevin was blown away.

"Well, if there is anything I can do for you, let me know..."

Holy crap guys. A week missed. I am so sorry. I just had to take a week off, because of some stuff going on at home. But nothing to worry about! Look at what I got for you! A chapter! Smiles for all you creatures. Thank you for all the support, and I appreciate all the encouragement!  Oh, dont forget to vote and comment! Thanks!!!

~Clarity♡