Chapter 24:

Chapter 24:

     It had been a week, since the big party. Seamus and Jordan had come over several times since then. Eddie was elated. He could finally invite his friends over! Spend time with them! This is what Eddie missed.

     Of course, he stayed, and didnt mind it, because of Aleks. It was a pretty simple decision. He loved Aleks. That is what mattered. Eddie smiled at Aleks, who was sitting in the living room with Jordan. They were playing COD, it looked like.

"So, Eddie, can we talk?" James walked into the kitchen.

"About?" Eddie saw the concern on James face.

"Kevin..." James sighed.

"What about him?" Eddie growled.

"He needs a place to stay... He promised me he got help... I can watch him-"

"Wait, you want the man who almost killed my boyfriend to live with us?" Eddie was furious.

"He said he got help... He is a close friend of mine."

"I... No. No I wont allow that."

"Its my house..." He mumbled.

"Whats going on?" Aleks had walked into the kitchen.

"Nothing." Eddie growled, his eyes never leaving James face.

"Kevin needs a place to stay..." James said.

"Oh, Kevin? Why cant he stay with his folks?" I asked.

"Well, see, he went and got help, and then when he got out, his parents were asking him to move." James pouted.

"Oh... He got help?" Aleks seemed more curious than upset.

"Yeah, that, and if he stays with us, I can keep him in check." James tried to persuade.

"Okay... But if he stays... I want Jordan and Seamus to stay too."

"Aleks, your kidding-" Eddie still sounded angry.

"With all of you here, when will he have the time to hurt me?" Aleks asked him.

"Aleks..." Eddie didnt have anything else to say.

"They can stay too." James smiled.

"Alright. Then he can stay here." Aleks said quietly.

     Eddie went to his room, and he stewed for awhile. He didnt like this at all. Why was Aleks so okay with Kevin coming to stay with them? It didnt make sense. It fristrated Eddie.

Sorry guys, this is a bit short, but I want to drag out the last few chapters, sooo... Anyway, I made 12.2k this week, and I am soo thankful! You guys are awesome, my amazing creatures! I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Dont forget to vote, and comment!